Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to the new season that begins Monday. I was listening to the radio, the entertainment segment, and they said Jennifer Hudson is acting like a Diva, not getting along with the other coaches and contestants. I like her and sure hope this isn't true. Why would she treat the contestants in a negative manner, her path to fame started the same way, she knows what they are going through?

Trusted Contributor

If she is acting this way already, she won't get asked back for another season!    Not that I like Gwen, but why isn't she back this season?

Esteemed Contributor

I have to admit i have never been a big fan of Jennifer Hudson...always seemed to have attitude to me......wish they would bring back Usher, Shakira, haven't been so crazy about Gwen or Alicia.....................I even like Miley who although i always felt she was a bit "out there"...i thought she was a pretty good coach....I wouldn;t mind if  Adam would take a break....hha...................the season always depends on the judges in a way.....who people are wanting to see in the judges seat..............The Voice has always had so many great singers.....i feel you don't hear much about them after the show...................only some of the country singers that Blake Shelton has helped along....

Respected Contributor

The only judge I like this season is Adam.  I wish they would help these contestants with their careers like the producers did on American Idol.

Honored Contributor

I forgot this was starting up again!  I am being lazy and not googling.  Who is the fourth judge this year besides Blake, Adam and the apparent diva Ms. Hudson?  

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I forgot this was starting up again!  I am being lazy and not googling.  Who is the fourth judge this year besides Blake, Adam and the apparent diva Ms. Hudson?  

@Laura14 wrote:

@Laura14

Miley Cyrus

Honored Contributor

I hope Jennifer isn't being a diva either. 

The best part of the show is how truly helpful and humble the coaches appear, and that it is about developing the talent.

I got tired of Idol because of the years it was mean spirited and the judges were at odds with each other. I never really regained my love of the show, even when the hosts got better (Harry and Keith).

Looking forward to the new season. 

Esteemed Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

If she is acting this way already, she won't get asked back for another season!    Not that I like Gwen, but why isn't she back this season?

She may not be asked back again, @123SuzyQ123, but the thought of having to watch a whole season of a Diva.......

I like this show and have watched every season.  Myley turned out to be quite good.  She had a lot of instinct for being a coach.  Hopefully, Jennifer will be a "good" surprise, too.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I have never been a fan of Jennifer Hudson.  I didn't like her when she was on American Idol.  I thought it seemed like she was acting Diva-ish in the previews for AI.  I really hope she's not that way with the contestants.  They deserve to have a good experience on the show.  Alisha was my favorite judge last year.  I was so disappointed that she wasn't coming back.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs, I agree about Miley.  She wasn't lazy about her coaching at all, she was right in there with them, and most always gave them good hints/tips!  I dread a season of a Diva as well.   I recall the IDOL season where they had TWO Divas - I barely made it through that season!  LOL