Esteemed Contributor

The Talk is just not holding my interest really anymore. Only watched the first 10 minutes or so.

Sara did some stumbling with words, not used to all that reading.

Here we go with Carnie. I just posted on Saturday that her return is imminent.

Honored Contributor

Bye-bye Julie Chen, I hope you enjoy spending more time with your husband. I'd pack my bags and run away from the creep. I do believe she knew all along about his behavior and just didn't care.

Honored Contributor

I loved todays show with the cast of LA LAW, that was a fave of mine, and it was wonderful to see them all together again.

Respected Contributor

I usually dont watch The Talk but I am curius as to what their views were on the Me Too Movement? And Charlie Rose, Harvy Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and now Julie's husband? I mean if they defend Mr. Moonvees then they are hypocrits not saying anything is just as bad. What is going to happen? I think they should stick together as one and Julie should quit. 

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor
Well - it's official Julie will be resigning Tuesday in a videotaped message... I'll be tuning in to watch..!
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.  It's not on until 1pm here, so I set it to record, out of curiosity.

The mention of Sheryl reminded me of the main reason I stopped watching after season one.    She's just too much for me.  I liked Aisha  a lot, from previous gigs and because she's very smart and funny, but the whole thing with dropping LR and HRP seemed so bad that I quit.  When I looked back in one day and saw the lady in Leah's old seat I was just aghast and left again.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt

Ditto ... never could stand Sheryl ... not funny and out of place at that table.    ugh!

Julie is known in the industry as a smart woman and a very hard worker, so it'll be interesting to see what she does next.   Like most top people on various shows, her contract probably has the standard stipulation for parting ways with the network.  They would have to buy her out. 

I wonder what she'll also do regarding that Big Brother show.  Maybe that's already all taped for the season.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I loved todays show with the cast of LA LAW, that was a fave of mine, and it was wonderful to see them all together again.

@Shelbelle  I tuned in when I heard that the cast would be on. I always loved the show!!

It was nice to see the cast together again and they all looked great. I wonder where Susan Dey (Grace Van Owen) was?

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Well - it's official Julie will be resigning Tuesday in a videotaped message... I'll be tuning in to watch..!

@KKlim, this doesn't surprise me at all. With the comments from the cohosts and CBS getting Les to resign, Julie probably feels betrayed by everyone. Maybe Carnie Wilson will finally get a permanent seat at the table

Respected Contributor
@Jordan2... yes, I agree w/ u. Also, she put herself in a box where she wouldn't be be able to contribute effectively about these relevant topics on the Talk if she remained. I happen to be home today and tuning in to see the resignation..