Esteemed Contributor

I like your "tell it like it is" manner @stevieb.  I couldn't agree with you more.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I like your "tell it like it is" manner @stevieb.  I couldn't agree with you more.

Thank you @Citrine1... It gets increasingly hard to do on these boards... Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I’ve never watched The Talk. I don’t watch any of those daytime TV talk shows. When I want to hear what a bunch of women have to say, I call my friends and have lunch.  😄

I heard this morning that Moonves will work behind the scenes at CBS for two more years and has an office there that be will never go to. 

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

Re: New Season Of The Talk

[ Edited ]

I totally agree with you stevieb! Julie Chen to me just gave off "this vibe." I never found her genuine for some reason. There are pictures of her and Les Moonves online at the Daily Mail where paparazzi a few days ago captured her and him getting into a car; She wears a tshirt that across the front reads," Love Is" and she wears an evil eye bracelet on her one wrist.  Really now?

Honored Contributor

Supposedly Chen will be back on The Talk next week. Let me go and set my DVR now.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

She's probably got a contract and there's no legitimate reason, one supposes, to axe her simply because he might or might not really be axed... Glad, though, I don't watch the show very often because not only do I not care for her, as I stated, but seeing her there will be a constant reminder of the scandal. CBS should keep that in mind and perhaps try to buy out her contract and replace her with someone both more likable and less tied to controversy...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Carnie Wilson can permanently fill a seat if there should be an opening. Hasn't

she been trying for years?

I can't believe she hasn't been on yet.

Nice to see Jodie Sweetin. Tired of Carrie Ann Anaba.

Guess Julie is waiting untlil Monday to make a big production of her arrival back.

Fridays are always pre-taped anyway.

Honored Contributor

I don't see how Julie can come back with the comments that were made by the other hosts especially Sharon. Julie must be hurt by them, feeling like they didn't have her back. Also Sharon is the last one who should say anything as Ozzie has put her through a lot with his cheating, the last time it happened it seemed like Julie was there for her. Should be an interesting show!

Honored Contributor

I think I read that Julie was supposed to return to The Talk today, well I'm watching and Carnie Wilson is subbing for her.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I think I read that Julie was supposed to return to The Talk today, well I'm watching and Carnie Wilson is subbing for her.

@Jordan2     thanks for posting this. Will delete without bothering to watch.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~