Honored Contributor

New Season Of The Mandalorian

The first episode of the second season is available now. I don't know why Disney+ and Hulu only release one episode a week. If I want to binge watch, why should they care? Netflix doesn't make you wait.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Season Of The Mandalorian

@Jordan2 wrote:

The first episode of the second season is available now. I don't know why Disney+ and Hulu only release one episode a week. If I want to binge watch, why should they care? Netflix doesn't make you wait.

You can always wait until all the episodes are released and binge watch it then.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

You can always wait until all the episodes are released and binge watch it then.

@reiki604 I know, but when something comes out I have to see it right away, I can't wait!

Honored Contributor

@reiki604

It's how I watched the 1st season.  I enjoy it more.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I’m not going to explain this well. I remember reading/hearing something about this back when Game of Thrones was on. I think NOT posting all at once gives people/fans time to talk about the individual episodes and become more immersed in the storyline because you’re able to focus more and not move on. If a show is streamed, you may wait until next week/next month to watch, while someone will have binged it all at once. And another person may be taking their time and only halfway through. And, because of that, you may not necessarily be as invested because everyone is at a different level that you can’t even talk about it! At least, I think that’s what I think I read about it.
Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@reiki604

It's how I watched the 1st season.  I enjoy it more.

That's how I watched the 1st season also. I think it depends on the intensity of the show. I am watching Lovecraft Country right now and can't watch more than 2 episodes in a row because of the intensity of it. Same with GOT. I gave up on that one after 2 seasons and only read synopsis. Even doing that, I feel I am well versed in the storyline and what happened to who. 

I don't mind some spoilers but I wait until I've seen a show before I read about it. So much TV, so little time!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

I just watched the last episode, the ending was way cool, Star Wars fans must have lost their collective minds. If you watch, stay till after the credits, they set up season 3 which comes back December 2021.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I just watched the last episode, the ending was way cool, Star Wars fans must have lost their collective minds. If you watch, stay till after the credits, they set up season 3 which comes back December 2021.

@Jordan2 

Pedro Pascal is playing in Wonder Woman 1984.

This episode was very cool. Luke Skywalker comes in and saves everyone. 

Honored Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 

@Nuttmeg I saw Pedro Pascal promoting the movie. He's a good looking guy, he spent most of his time in this role with his face covered. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 

@Nuttmeg I saw Pedro Pascal promoting the movie. He's a good looking guy, he spent most of his time in this role with his face covered. 

@Jordan2

He is a handsome guy. The role of Mando required one actor and two stunt doubles. It was easier to have his face covered.

I really enjoyed this series because the cast comprised many different artists. So it could appeal to many viewers. Some who had seen the original movie at their local theater.