Honored Contributor

The new season starts Friday November13 on NBC at 8:00. This snuck up on me, where was I that I didn't know this, I saw the promo last night?

Respected Contributor

Re: New Season Of The Blacklist

@Jordan2 wrote:

The new season starts Friday November13 on NBC at 8:00. This snuck up on me, where was I that I didn't know this, I saw the promo last night?

Thank you so much for posting this.  My husband and I have been watching it on Netflix.  I thought that whatever seasons were on Netflix was it.  That the Blacklist was cancelled.  So glad it is not.  We're really enjoying the show.  

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder this is on tonight.

Honored Contributor

I watched last night, I don't like that Liz has kind of gone to the dark side. Also she should definitely not trust her mother.

Honored Contributor

Maybe now that Liz is sort of out of the picture as well as the FBI a tad little bit, we can concentrate on THE LIST! 

New actor playing Liz grandfather.

Spoiler
I believe Liz is playing a shell game w/her mother w/o Red knowing.  After all, she had an excellent teacher. Smiley Wink

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch it Friday, but read about the episode later. I don't care about Katarina, and Liz joining her, going against Red annoys me. I wonder if this season will even be worth watching if they don't go back to the original format of the list. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

I have watched the show since the beginning and, after watching last night's show, not sure that I will stay with it.  It seems like the show has run its course and really grasping at plot ideas.

Liz's grandfather, Dom, was previously played by Brian Dennehy.  Since he passed away, the role has been recast.  Ron Raines is now playing Dom and similarity of the two in appearance is astounding.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

I don't like what Liz did to Agent Ressler. Liz pulled him into a kiss only to take his gun from him, aiming it at him. What makes Liz think her mother will keep her word and not harm Dom her father, I don't trust her.

Esteemed Contributor

Not watching anymore.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition   I may be just behind you after the 2nd episode.  I'm not going to wait till the 3rd episode which is what I usually do.

Getting sick of waiting to finding out who "exactly" is Raymond Reddington & not sticking to what this show is suppose to be about "THE BLACKLIST."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif