Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Season Of Succession

[ Edited ]

@jeanlake wrote:

Is anyone thinking this? Logan announced it would be his neck on the chopping block early in the show. Logan smiled while watching his son set him up at the media event. I think he enjoyed making everyone squirm, all the time knowing he was setting himself up to take the fall. Logan told his son he wasn't a killer. I think he did that so his son would expose him. Logan reached for the other side of the empty bed and said he missed Marcia. I wonder if Logan is weary and is glad he'll be out of the rat race.

@jeanlake ...Yes!..I totally agree!..I caught that slight smile that came over Logan's face and found his reaction quite interesting and the scene that you mentioned where Logan told Kendall "you need to be a killer" and "you're not a killer"...I think that Logan set Kendall up just to test him and that he ended up quite proud and pleased as Kendall had now proven to him that he has the toughness and the "killer" quality that Logan was talking about...I think that Kendall may end up being his successor.

What a powerful ending...Logan ends up sacrificing himself!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~