Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,917
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

After last night's debacle, SNL should be GOOD!!!!!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,491
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I can hardly wait; we need a lot of comic relief!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,998
Registered: ‎06-11-2011
"You know who ? As if we don't know who you mean? You may as well name him.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,072
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Pearley wrote:
"You know who ? As if we don't know who you mean? You may as well name him.

Can posters do that here and not get banned?

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,486
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I would love to be in Colin Jost and Michael Che's office this week.

 

I am guessing that the cold open has changed as the week went along.

 

....really looking forward to it!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are. - Benjamin Franklin
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,917
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

@Mersha wrote:

I would love to be in Colin Jost and Michael Che's office this week.

 

I am guessing that the cold open has changed as the week went along.

 

....really looking forward to it!


@Mersha I'll bet they write the show up until the last minute. They like to be current, they're probably tweaking the show even on Saturday.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,491
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Bet SNL gets a record viewer ship this week!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,226
Registered: ‎07-26-2014

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'll bet they write the show up until the last minute. They like to be current, they're probably tweaking the show even on Saturday.

And ad-libbing during the live show.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."


220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,226
Registered: ‎07-26-2014

@Patbz wrote:

Bet SNL gets a record viewer ship this week!


Think I'll burn the premier onto a DVD for "historical" reasons. whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."


220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,348
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Pearley wrote:
"You know who ? As if we don't know who you mean? You may as well name him.

Can posters do that here and not get banned?


@deepwaterdotter  that's what Whoopi Goldberg calls 'him'!