Esteemed Contributor

I really liked Pete Davidson's Santa Stan rap, but then again I really love vintage Eminem. They kept playing bits of it on my morning news, which I loved.

Was HUGELY disappointed in the girls' slumber party skit.  Not because of the topic, but because it was a repeat from a few years ago. I know they repeat concepts, but these really seemed like the exact same skit, just with a different host.

Honored Contributor

SNL has really jumped the shark for me in the last three years. There are a few good skits or musical guests but I just watch those on YouTube now. 

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

I really liked Pete Davidson's Santa Stan rap, but then again I really love vintage Eminem. They kept playing bits of it on my morning news, which I loved.

@Alter Ego   That was really Eminem at the very end (on tv).

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at Mon, Dec 7, 2020-11.28.27 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

This is kind of SNL related. I get emails from the Today Show, there is a clip of Chloe Fineman on The Tonight Show reading a Christmas classic in voices you'll know (if I could I would post the link). Check it out, I think you'll enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

Good show last night, Bruce was amazing as usually. I liked the last sketch ( I think) about an alternative network where you can live in denial that the Jets don't stink ( I'm a Jets fan so I can say it)!

Honored Contributor

Re: New Season Of SNL

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2   Wish I could bring myself to live in denial, I'm a Minnesota Vikings fan.  

Bruce and the band were just great.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thought last nights show was easily best of season!  Loved cold open!

Respected Contributor

Liked that parody of the commercials where somebody receives a car for a Christmas gift.  Heidi was spot on!!!

Kate was great as Dr. Fauci!  She really looked and sounded like him, with his gravelly voice.

Bruce and the band were outstanding.