Frequent Contributor

I thought that the show was pretty pathetic.  But that is nothing new with SNL.  I am not surprised that this topic isn't deleted because it is on the liberal side of political views.  Same way with another topic that had to do with the CNN News having a first lady show.  If Fox News had a show about first ladies, it would be banned immediately on this opinion forum because it would be, without a second thought, political.  

Back to SNL, all I can say is pathetic.

Honored Contributor

I doubt very much Fox news would care to have a show about any first ladies from either side and I'll leave it at that.

I enjoy SNL and have had many  years of laughs which is the bottom line for me.  The show has been political since its beginning so it should come as no surprise to anyone who watches it.  It has lasted despite the criticisms, the politics and the complaints.  I never understand why anyone watches a show if they don't like it, I wouldn't.  

I hope the season goes well and thanks to the cast for all the years of fun and laughter!!!!

Honored Contributor

If you were looking forward to musical guest Morgan Wallen this weekend, well he won’t be performing on the show. He broke protocol, was seen at a gathering not wearing a mask.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

If you were looking forward to musical guest Morgan Wallen this weekend, well he won’t be performing on the show. He broke protocol, was seen at a gathering not wearing a mask.

Yes, and also seen kissing various women at the event too. So, SNL, gave him the boot. He apologized today on the Today Show, saying he has some growing up to do. He is 27. 

Esteemed Contributor

After last night's debate I'm especially looking forward to SNL  this weekend! The fly is going to headline their parody. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

One of the cable news networks I had on in the background reported that Lorne Michaels offered to reschedule his appearance at a date in the future.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Yes, and also seen kissing various women at the event too. So, SNL, gave him the boot. He apologized today on the Today Show, saying he has some growing up to do. He is 27.

@Shelbelle at 27 years old he isn't a kid, he should know better.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Season Of SNL

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shelbelle at 27 years old he isn't a kid, he should know better.

@Jordan2 @Shelbelle  So many 20-somethings aren't taking this seriously. Thankfully my kids (26 and 28) are ! Heart

Honored Contributor

Wallen was thoughtless.  Hopefully, he's learned the lesson of being considerate to his cast members.  Unfortunately, his age group is the main spreader of the virus.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Re: New Season Of SNL

[ Edited ]

It's being reported that Jack White will be the musical guest this week.  Not a bad last-minute replacement.