Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Season America's Got Talent

I was stunned when the judges announced Daniel was not going through.  I was actually looking forward to seeing him again.  As for the thirteen year old who goes by the name Patches, they loved his audition but if all he was going to do was write lyrics and rap I am glad they sent him home.  Can't wait to see who else is going to be put through.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Daniel has to come back !!! Woman Happy I jsut looked at AGT's wikipedia page and there have been wildcard picks.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What did everyone think of this week's judges cuts?

I totally agree w/all of them this week. 

Too many singers and the ones who left were the ones I would have let go.  Sophie had a strong voice and was adorable, there are so many other singers to come I think.

Thank goodness the "spitting" guys are gone!  If they went through I would have been so ticked off.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

What did everyone think of this week's judges cuts?

I totally agree w/all of them this week. 

Too many singers and the ones who left were the ones I would have let go.  Sophie had a strong voice and was adorable, there are so many other singers to come I think.

Thank goodness the "spitting" guys are gone!  If they went through I would have been so ticked off.

I'm not crazy about that guy Hans. Two choirs are going to the lives via the Golden Buzzer. Just a heads up there is an America's Got Talent app ( iTunes App Store) that lets you vote along on the acts, then gives you the percentage of how users of the app voted. There is trivia  and questions to answer, you will then be able to vote when the show goes live using the app.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agreed with the judge's choices, too.  I'm really glad the first magician that did the card trick went through.  I thought he should have been the Golden Buzzer.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

Didnot think the choir should of gone thru.heard so much better they were average.the little girl  should of gone thru atleast one more time for her to sing a frank sinatra song and knowing  all the words is amazing.

so far no body has wowed me yet except the magician.he was  amazing...

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure the choir deserved the Golden Buzzer, they're good but not outstanding. I think it's hard for tv viewers to see what's going on in addition to their singing. It's probably an act that's better to see in person.

I'm glad Shin Lim went through - his card tricks were amazing! The other magician, Rob Lake, while his act was good, it's the same thing we see from most magicians. But I still don't know how he did it!

I like Vickie Barbolak, the comedian. She made me laugh out loud a couple times so that says something. lol

The other singers and dancers that went through - I'm not a fan of so many singers and dancers on this show. I like seeing different acts.

I'm glad Human Fountain did not go through! The orange juice and raw eggs bit was disgusting!

As for the little girl singer Sophie Fatu, I'm also glad she didn't go through. She's cute but not a million dollar or Vegas act.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

I thought the choir was much better last week, and I would have put through that one dance troupe instead of or with the Future Kings(?).  I never like to see young children in that kind of competition because of the rejection.  A five-year-old, in my opinion, doesn't need that pressure.  Of course, it is always the parent.  I am not much for illusion.

I am glad that the comedienne got through.  It appears that Simon has really changed his demeanor since his son was born and it is a nice change.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SXMGirl wrote:

I thought the choir was much better last week, and I would have put through that one dance troupe instead of or with the Future Kings(?).  I never like to see young children in that kind of competition because of the rejection.  A five-year-old, in my opinion, doesn't need that pressure.  Of course, it is always the parent.  I am not much for illusion.

I am glad that the comedienne got through.  It appears that Simon has really changed his demeanor since his son was born and it is a nice change.  

I thought the Future Kingz were much better than the other dance troupe.  More creative in my opinion.  I've seen similar groups like the other ones before.

Vickie the comedienne was so good.  I hope she goes far along w/the Shin & Rob I think their names are.  I was sitting there w/my mouth open since I have no idea how they do it. 

Is that Simon's wife or girlfriend?  His son is so adorable!  I thought it was funny that he had a crush on Sophie and that he was so embarrassed he left.  LOL

I think Hans is funny but not sure how far he'll go w/that act.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@SXMGirl wrote:

I thought the Future Kingz were much better than the other dance troupe.  More creative in my opinion.  I've seen similar groups like the other ones before.

Vickie the comedienne was so good.  I hope she goes far along w/the Shin & Rob I think their names are.  I was sitting there w/my mouth open since I have no idea how they do it. 

Is that Simon's wife or girlfriend?  His son is so adorable!  I thought it was funny that he had a crush on Sophie and that he was so embarrassed he left.  LOL

I think Hans is funny but not sure how far he'll go w/that act.

@SWEET  That is not Simon's wife.  His wife has dark hair.  I think it's the nanny or babysitter.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau