Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Season America's Got Talent

I agree about Daniel.  He was probably my favorite of the night, but it might have been a mistake for him to sing a song that Simon had his group Il Divo has performed.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

The guy that doesn't speak who does the danger act really creeps me out! I would bet my last dollar he's not American, maybe European ( not anything wrong with that).

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

The guy that doesn't speak who does the danger act really creeps me out! I would bet my last dollar he's not American, maybe European ( not anything wrong with that).

@Jordan2  I would have rather seen the guy that took Mel B's ring get the spot that the guy you mentioned got.  I don't like him.  I also think Daniel should have gotten the spot of Us The Duo, although I do like them.

I think the dancers that wear the high heels are great.  I enjoy them just as much if not more without the heels though.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I've never understood why if this is AMERICA'S Got Talent, acts from around the world are allowed to participate.

There is an article on Yahoo about last night's fall.  Many believe, as do I, there had to have been a mat of some kind in place.  There is no way she could have fallen from that height, with such force and not have been injured.  Also no medical staff of any kind rushed to the stage. The shooting flames were no where near the trapeze.  More than likely they were a diversion.  Personally I'm not a fan of these "dangerous" acts.

I thought last night's group had some of the weaker acts. 

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I've never understood why if this is AMERICA'S Got Talent, acts from around the world are allowed to participate.

There is an article on Yahoo about last night's fall.  Many believe, as do I, there had to have been a mat of some kind in place.  There is no way she could have fallen from that height, with such force and not have been injured.  Also no medical staff of any kind rushed to the stage. The shooting flames were no where near the trapeze.  More than likely they were a diversion.  Personally I'm not a fan of these "dangerous" acts.

@lulu1, on The Talk today they mentioned there was a mat that she landed on. She still had to have injured herself even with the mat ( she looked like she had a bruise on her side).

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@lulu1  There probably was a mat, but I'll still bet she injured herself.  She just didn't act like it on stage.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

@lulu1  There probably was a mat, but I'll still bet she injured herself.  She just didn't act like it on stage.

I heard there was a mat and the floor was well protected thankfully or else it could have been another scenario.

Esteemed Contributor

@tammysu wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Not having the singer Daniel moving on to the next round is a huge mistake!

Agree!  I was so disappointed that the judges eliminated him!

@Jordan2 @tammysu Doesn't AGT  have a wild card pick? Wasn't the rubiks cube magician a wild card pick? 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@tammysu wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 @tammysu Doesn't AGT  have a wild card pick? Wasn't the rubiks cube magician a wild card pick? 

@Ibby114, you may be right about that, maybe they'll bring him back.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@tammysu wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Ibby114, you may be right about that, maybe they'll bring him back.

@Jordan2 I remember the uproar when Steven Brundage (the magician) didn't make it past judges cuts that season - maybe the same reaction now will benefit Daniel.