Respected Contributor

Re: New Season America's Got Talent

@Jordan2 wrote:

I don't know what the judges are thinking, no way should the Japanese duo have gotten picked to go to the lives

ITA @Jordan2 They were funny but ??? also last week the 2 young boys that sang --did not get thru --but the long haired creepy girl with the doll did ?Smiley Embarassed Would people pay money to see either ?

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I don't know what the judges are thinking, no way should the Japanese duo have gotten picked to go to the lives

@Jordan2,  do I ever agree with you.  I just don't get their humor at all; the father/daughter gymnastic couple should've gone through - they got robbed.  I wouldn't go for free to see that Japanese duo.

They were maybe funny the first time I saw them, they got old fast! I certainly wouldn't pay money to see them.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2  I didn't think they were funny the first time.

@Jordan2 wrote:

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2,  do I ever agree with you.  I just don't get their humor at all; the father/daughter gymnastic couple should've gone through - they got robbed.  I wouldn't go for free to see that Japanese duo.

They were maybe funny the first time I saw them, they got old fast! I certainly wouldn't pay money to see them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 As soon as we vote they'll be off the show! What a wasted slot in the live shows, though. Maybe the judges think they don't have enough comedy acts for the lives?? 

Respected Contributor

WTH?  The Japanese guys went through and the father/daughter act didn't?  What is wrong w/these judges?  I fast forwarded through them.  They gross me out.

And for the golden buzzer, give me a break.  Another sob story goes through.  I fast forwarded through her too.  I can't stand rap to begin with.  Last week's performance was the same words over and over again.

I love Samuel and hope he goes far or even all the way. 

The dance troupe that went through were the best of all the dancers! 

Please don't have Mel next year.  She is not an asset to the show.  I'd take anyone over her.

Honored Contributor

I don't think I've agreed with the Golden Buzzer that any of the guest judges put through.  I couldn't believe the Japanese guys went through.  I couldn't watch them and fast forarded through them.  I love the dancers and thought they should have been the Golden Buzzer.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I'm not agreeing either on the judges choices this year.

But, you can't have all singers and dancers, you need variety and I guess the voting will eliminate some of these questionable judges choices.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Samuel is an amazing judges  choice!! I hope he makes it all the way to the end.

Of the danger acts- I really liked father/daughter performance. They should have been selected rather than the 2 'comedy' guys. And I use that word loosely with them!

One thought though, the danger act they did select- how are they going to up their game from crocodiles?? Woman Surprised

Any word on wild card picks this season?

Honored Contributor

I thought the crocodile act was too dangerous.  I don't like to watch things like that.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I thought the crocodile act was too dangerous.  I don't like to watch things like that.

They were alligators not crocodiles!  It was a very dangerous act and I'm wondering how much more dangerous he'll go next time.