Respected Contributor

Re: New Season America's Got Talent

@denisemb wrote:

@SWEET

@NickNack

AGT is definitely DVR'd in our household.  I've been able to watch all 2 hours in about 20 minutes, LOL.

Happy with results, except would have also switched #2 and #3.

Agree w/the switching of #2 & #3.  I have to DVR it since I'm tired of commercials after every act.  Drove me nuts!  It definitely cuts down on watching time when I DVR it from 2 hrs to 1 I think. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just read where Simon's pick Michael was arrested today for domestic abuse.  His wife didn't want to press charges, but police arrested him anyway.  It happen in their Las Vegas hotel. 

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition:  Saw where he was arrested; Simon should be thanking his lucky star that Micheal didn't win.  Can you imagine the major mess if he had won????

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

Just read where Simon's pick Michael was arrested today for domestic abuse.  His wife didn't want to press charges, but police arrested him anyway.  It happen in their Las Vegas hotel. 

That's a shame. I guess no one is perfect even though they made him out to be, esp. Simon. Now that I think of it, he seemed to be given all the credit for adopting all those kids. We never really heard much, if at all about his wife.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@qvcaddition, if that’s true it is very disappointing, all the videos showed him to be this great guy, I guess you never know. Michael was probably very disappointed he didn’t win  when his name was called as the fifth placed winner, the look on his face was pure shock.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2

@Jordan2 wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

@qvcaddition, if that’s true it is very disappointing, all the videos showed him to be this great guy, I guess you never know. Michael was probably very disappointed he didn’t win  when his name was called as the fifth placed winner, the look on his face was pure shock.

I  just didn't care for him from the beginning.  Why did he get all the credit and not his wife.  She hardly got shown. Maybe he is a nice guy, but he didn't  move me.  Not that it matters what I think, I just didn't buy it all.  Having been a victium of abuse many years ago, everyone loved my husband, what a nice guy, yet I got beaten a few times when anything set him off.  I was also very meek at the time.  Well he just ruined any chances he has of a singing career.  Thank God he didn't win.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Jordan2

@Jordan2 wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

I  just didn't care for him from the beginning.  Why did he get all the credit and not his wife.  She hardly got shown. Maybe he is a nice guy, but he didn't  move me.  Not that it matters what I think, I just didn't buy it all.  Having been a victium of abuse many years ago, everyone loved my husband, what a nice guy, yet I got beaten a few times when anything set him off.  I was also very meek at the time.  Well he just ruined any chances he has of a singing career.  Thank God he didn't win.

When it was announced he would be leaving the show the look on his face spoke volumes, I believe he honestly thought he was going to win.  Personally I didn't think he was worth a million dollars.  I too was a victim of abuse, being beat up whenever my husband had a few drinks.  Mr. nice guy wasn't so nice.  After four years I divorced him.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Last night on the Daily News I read that Simon signed Courtney to a contract.  I was surprised, didn't know he liked her that much.  Personally, I found her to be irritating, didn't enjoy her at all but that's just me.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam