Honored Contributor

Re: New SOUTHERN CHARM Tonight!

@colliemom4   I am not happy to see that despicable Ashley will be back, though not in every episode, guess Eliza will be taking her place but hopefully not as horrid as Ashley.

I did not like the gown Kathryn was wearing, she looked pregnant.  Maybe Patricia sees her as the Granddaughter she never had.  I hope that talk about Kathryn and Whitney was not true, I can't imagine that she would do that, especially now that she is close to his Mother.

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Good episode catching up. Austen and this threesome gross me out. Kathryn is a study in psychology. I can’t figure her out.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I see where I missed the first episode?  I never cared much for Cameron.  Well, I don't like her voice over's I guess I should say.

She's an OK person.  I just don't care for someone on a show like this who's sane.  Sounds weird, I know but it just sets them up to be the 'know it all", take the fun out of a stupid situation.

Respected Contributor

I havent watched the episode yet, but I did see WWHL with Patricia and Kathryn and Patricia wasn't wearing the large engagement ring she had on last season.  Did that fall apart?  Something about Kathryn I just don't like.  I'm assuming she is on some type of medication the way she acts.  Her children are beautiful though.

I never liked Cameron.  She apparently plays the character who is a bit of a know it all about everyone.  Wasn't she selling real estate at one point?  Maybe its her voice that bothers me.  I'm also not a big fan of Austen and these other no names I see on there.  He's not attractive and he's not interesting and I don't like his parents either.  I like Chelsea's dog a lot.  I'm not a Shep fan either.  He's not a boring guy but I don't find him attractive and he always seems kind of anxious and nervous.  Craig is good looking but something wrong there.  Lucky enough to get a wonderful education and then to just blow it on making pillows and fiddling around the house is a red flag.  I do like the cat though.  Gizmo? 

I'll watch the episode this weekend maybe and see what's going on.  Why I watch all these reality programs i don't know.  Guess it takes my mind off my own problems for awhile. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I do not see the new episode listed at all on the bravo line up?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know about Kathryn...she may be on something. I don't fully trust her, but hope she's a good mom and behaves herself for her children's sake. Cameran is ok. I mean I can take her or leave her, but the character they have her playing is rather silly. I see nothing in Austin looks wise. He's got a huge head lol. And speaking of heads his new girlfriend seems like an air head. Most of them don't impress me. Too bad Craig could never get it together. His ex Naomi seems so insecure. I don't like her at all.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN  @colliemom4   Kathryn has said that she is on antidepressants due to anxiety and depression which was causing her to self medicate years ago, but don't know if this makes one act in a particular way.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I do not see the new episode listed at all on the bravo line up?  

@SeaMaiden   It is listed.  google Bravotv.com schedule.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@jellyBEAN  @colliemom4   Kathryn has said that she is on antidepressants due to anxiety and depression which was causing her to self medicate years ago, but don't know if this makes one act in a particular way.

@mousiegirl  It can make someone act differently, but not like they are high.