Honored Contributor

Re: New SOUTHERN CHARM Tonight!

I thought the first episode was boring.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I have had the marathon on all day, puttering around, and am now watching the reunion shows.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I have had the marathon on all day, puttering around, and am now watching the reunion shows.

@mousiegirl  I didn't even know it was coming on until someone here posted about it. Hope it gets better. I saw pics of Chelsea's house/apartment or whatever it is, online months ago. Her design choices weren't something I'd pick, but the person writing the article raved about them. Here is her bedroom.

image.png

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I didn't even know it was coming on until someone here posted about it. Hope it gets better. I saw a pic of Chelsea's house/apartment or whatever it is, online months ago. Her design choices weren't something I'd pick, but the person writing the article about raved about it. The designs were very busy.

@colliemom4   Busy designs are for the young, lol.  This reminds me of an I Love Lucy episode wherein she and Ethel were wallpapering and they got it on the wall slanted, a striped paper, and Fred walks in and begins teetering, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I didn't even know it was coming on until someone here posted about it. Hope it gets better. I saw a pic of Chelsea's house/apartment or whatever it is, online months ago. Her design choices weren't something I'd pick, but the person writing the article about raved about it. The designs were very busy.

@colliemom4   Busy designs are for the young, lol.  This reminds me of an I Love Lucy episode wherein she and Ethel were wallpapering and they got it on the wall slanted, a striped paper, and Fred walks in and begins teetering, LOL.

@mousiegirl  I agree. So funny because hubby and I stayed in at an old historic hotel once, and though it had been renovated, the wallpaper was so busy I thought I'd lose my mind. I couldn't wait to get out of there! It was black and white and driving me crazy. We stayed out of the hotel a lot on our trip. We were only there a few days lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I agree. So funny because hubby and I stayed in at an old historic hotel once, and though it had been renovated, the wallpaper was so busy I thought I'd lose my mind. I couldn't wait to get out of there! It was black and white and driving me crazy. We stayed out of the hotel a lot on our trip. We were only there a few days lol.

@colliemom4   I can imagine, lol.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I didn't even know it was coming on until someone here posted about it. Hope it gets better. I saw pics of Chelsea's house/apartment or whatever it is, online months ago. Her design choices weren't something I'd pick, but the person writing the article raved about them. Here is her bedroom.

image.png

She has a beautiful dog!  He's the best part of the entire room.  Looks like a real sweetie Cat Very Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I thought it felt a bit boring too but I think the first episode is setting the scene for things to come.  Eliza seems like she could cause a lot of discontent on the show. 

Honored Contributor

I used to watch this and then I stopped.

I DVRd it last night.  Then I caught WWHL and Patricia and Katherine were on.  Katherine was so unlikeable to me, I deleted the show from my DVR and realized why I quit watching it.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

She has a beautiful dog!  He's the best part of the entire room.  Looks like a real sweetie Cat Very Happy

@jellyBEAN   The dog was one of the rescues of Michael Vick, horribly abused dogs he used for fighting.