Honored Contributor

Re: New SOUTHERN CHARM Tonight!

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@jellyBEAN  @colliemom4   Kathryn has said that she is on antidepressants due to anxiety and depression which was causing her to self medicate years ago, but don't know if this makes one act in a particular way.

@mousiegirl  It can make someone act differently, but not like they are high.

@colliemom4   Having seen her high years ago, I don't see that, but she did look uncomfortable on Andy's show last night, but then those chairs can't be comfortable for such a tall person.  Halfway through, she finally got a grip on her gown, lol, too much leg was showing, she knew it, but couldn't fix it until a commercial when she must have stood up and wrapped it over her legs.

I would think being around people who drink can't be comfortable, they all drink too much, which may make her appear to be on something because she is so calm, and the rest are nuts.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@jellyBEAN  @colliemom4   Kathryn has said that she is on antidepressants due to anxiety and depression which was causing her to self medicate years ago, but don't know if this makes one act in a particular way.

@mousiegirl  It can make someone act differently, but not like they are high.

@colliemom4   Having seen her high years ago, I don't see that, but she did look uncomfortable on Andy's show last night, but then those chairs can't be comfortable for such a tall person.  Halfway through, she finally got a grip on her gown, lol, too much leg was showing, she knew it, but couldn't fix it until a commercial when she must have stood up and wrapped it over her legs.

I would think being around people who drink can't be comfortable, they all drink too much, which may make her appear to be on something because she is so calm, and the rest are nuts.

@mousiegirl  I didn't see WWHL last night.  Sorry I missed it. I'll have to try and find it on demand. Yes...they drink too much on that show and on all of the Housewives shows as well. I hate being around drunk people so that would be tough all the way around.

Respected Contributor

Kathryn used to really lash out.  Her emotions now seem suppressed, but in an unnatural way.  Hard to xplain.  She's not animated anymore, almost like the life and fire in her has been taken away.  Wonder if she is still working at the designer ladies clothing shop.  Forget what the name of it was.  The one where she had the really awkward interview for a stylist/sales professional.  The place where Thomas bought Ashley all those xpensive clothes. Ii've seen a lot of write ups on him online, he's done some pretty despicable things esp. when his son was being born.  Is it true?  Who knows.  He is causing his elderly father a lot of embarrassment I would think.  And dragging down the family name.  Sad.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Kathryn used to really lash out.  Her emotions now seem suppressed, but in an unnatural way.  Hard to xplain.  She's not animated anymore, almost like the life and fire in her has been taken away.  Wonder if she is still working at the designer ladies clothing shop.  Forget what the name of it was.  The one where she had the really awkward interview for a stylist/sales professional.  The place where Thomas bought Ashley all those xpensive clothes. Ii've seen a lot of write ups on him online, he's done some pretty despicable things esp. when his son was being born.  Is it true?  Who knows.  He is causing his elderly father a lot of embarrassment I would think.  And dragging down the family name.  Sad.

@jellyBEAN   Kathryn still works there, but has a different position now, forgot exactly what she said.

I assume that Kathryn's behavior is now normal, before, she was on drugs and booze.. The first episode she was very quiet, but that won't last as the season progresses