Valued Contributor

I love, love, LOVE this Show!!!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: New SOUTHERN CHARM Tonight!

I really enjoy this show too and I’m excited to see what’s new. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder. I've been watching this show since it started. I wonder if there will be any new people? I saw a pic of Cameran's daughter and she looks just like her. She claims she's not having any more kids.

Respected Contributor

I'm looking forward to it.  Can't wait to see how they handle Thomas' arrest.  I'm glad it is airing at 8....have to get up very early on Thursday mornings.

Esteemed Contributor

It's the Survivor finale tonight so I'll be flipping back and forth.  I don't know why I'm so intent on watching Survivor.  It's one of my favorite shows ever but I kept forgetting to watch it all season except for a couple of episodes.  I'll also try to catch SC over the weekend as I'm sure Bravo will air repeats.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

It's the Survivor finale tonight so I'll be flipping back and forth.  I don't know why I'm so intent on watching Survivor.  It's one of my favorite shows ever but I kept forgetting to watch it all season except for a couple of episodes.  I'll also try to catch SC over the weekend as I'm sure Bravo will air repeats.

Me too.  It's the Survivor finale and for me that is must see TV.  I'll catch Southern Charm either On Demand or next week when they usually show the previous week's episode followed by the new episode.

If Thomas isn't going to be on, didn't I see his latest girlfriend (forget her name) in a brief clip saying 'don't push me' to somebody?  Ashley is it?  Will she be part of the cast? 

Also Southern Charm New Orleans starts up in June I think.

Thanks for the reminder.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@Monketoes   There is a marathon going on now.

QVC Customer Care

@Monketoes wrote:

I love, love, LOVE this Show!!!Woman Very Happy

@Monketoes   me too, I cannot wait!!

Susan 

Esteemed Contributor

I think the peak of the show is over. Landon, Ashley and Thomas were the villains and they are out. So now they are going to do infighting. I tune in for Patricia and Whitney. The rest are not that interesting to me.Tho Austen, Shep, Chelsea, Craig and Cameron are very likable. Kathryn is either great or a train wreck, can’t figure her out. Just young people drama.I do like where the show is set apart from the housewives as men are more main characters. That brings in the duck, boar hunting. Housewives is just glam squad and middle school fighting. My Michael is bring my medicine now.....

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I think the peak of the show is over. Landon, Ashley and Thomas were the villains and they are out. So now they are going to do infighting. I tune in for Patricia and Whitney. The rest are not that interesting to me.Tho Austen, Shep, Chelsea, Craig and Cameron are very likable. Kathryn is either great or a train wreck, can’t figure her out. Just young people drama.I do like where the show is set apart from the housewives as men are more main characters. That brings in the duck, boar hunting. Housewives is just glam squad and middle school fighting. My Michael is bring my medicine now.....

@Nancy Drew  LOL about the medicine and Michael is no spring chicken himself.