Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Medical Drama Transplant

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, the pilot repeats tonite at 9 ET. Looks like we all enjoyed it so far!!

@Shelbelle   The pilot never repeated on my Comcast.  I pre-recorded and only Law and Order was on.  I kept seeing ads for an "encore" of the first show but I couldn't find it anywhere on my TiVo guide either.

They say the second show will be tomorrow (Tues)  I have it on Season Pass, so we shall see.   I don't understand why it wasn't repeated on Thurs like they kept advertising it would be.   ?????????

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, the pilot repeats tonite at 9 ET. Looks like we all enjoyed it so far!!

@Shelbelle   The pilot never repeated on my Comcast.  I pre-recorded and only Law and Order was on.  I kept seeing ads for an "encore" of the first show but I couldn't find it anywhere on my TiVo guide either.

They say the second show will be tomorrow (Tues)  I have it on Season Pass, so we shall see.   I don't understand why it wasn't repeated on Thurs like they kept advertising it would be.   ?????????

I have Comcast and the pilot certainly did repeat Th at 9 ET, I watched it!! SVU was on after it at 10 ET. 

Trusted Contributor

I almost didn't watch this, but then read some good reviews of it so watched the pilot.  My husband and I both really enjoyed it and look forward to the second episode tomorrow night.  

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to episode 2 tonite. 

Honored Contributor

I finally watched E01 yesterday and decided to get a Pass to keep watching.  At first, however, I was starting to get bored but I'm pretty sure that's on me.  Sometimes I get bored very easily.  Something told me to keep watching.

Glad to see, from previews, that it will be moving along more.

The woman with the light red hair looks familiar to me but I cannot figure out why.  None of the actor names listed in the guide were familiar.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I finally watched E01 yesterday and decided to get a Pass to keep watching.  At first, however, I was starting to get bored but I'm pretty sure that's on me.  Sometimes I get bored very easily.  Something told me to keep watching.

Glad to see, from previews, that it will be moving along more.

The woman with the light red hair looks familiar to me but I cannot figure out why.  None of the actor names listed in the guide were familiar.

Not familiar to me either but supposedly most of them came from other shows. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is a Canadian show, as is Coroner on CW.  I really don't know any of the actors from either show.  But I like both, so am watching.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Very good last night, very fast paced. 

Honored Contributor

I watched the pilot episode and thought it was okay but I realize they were giving the back story so I'll give it a couple more episodes.  I'll keep dvring and see how I like it going forward. 

Honored Contributor

I watched the second show last night..and  enjoyed it again  but  the hour goes by   too fast!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."