Esteemed Contributor

Perdita Weeks (plays Juliet Higgins) in the last few episodes was wearing a silver chain like necklace with small hanging dangles.  I could not keep my eyes off of it and went looking for something similar.  Problem I don't know exactly what to call the style in order to look it up. Has anyone noticed it and can identify a keyword or two that would allow me to find something like it.  

I am five feet tall and the LOOK fit me.. not too bold but just enough bling to compliment my clothing I am packing for a special trip in March.  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: ( New) Magnum P.I. question

Sounds like a charm necklace - maybe that would help in your search. Hope you find one you like.

Honored Contributor

Ms Perdita (interesting name) always has a great necklace on, either this one you described or something else. I always key in on the pendants she wears because it's not always the same.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was mesmerized by that necklace, too! I've seen similar styles on QVC in the past....small gold discs, not sure if that's what she wore.

After most of the episode I thought hers might be diamonds and gold. Pam McCoy (Gems of Distinction) had a similar style on ShopHQ's Diamond Day yesterday. Not the long chains with bezel set diamonds but a "charm" necklace with dangling bezel set diamonds. I paid attention because of the Magnum PI episode.

On one episode Higgins wore a small gold circle on a plain gold chain. I have one very much like it from Philip Thomas Roth and I was pleased to think I'm fashionable!

I love the character of Higgins and despite thinking the remake wouldn't work without Tom Selleck I really enjoy the series.

Valued Contributor

Not sure if this will get poofed or not but there is a website called WornOnTv.net but it might be just clothing. Not sure if jewelery is included or not.

cookin

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone.  I am not a fancy jewelry person. I like a quiet look.  Her jewelry is perfect for my tastes.  Love to get a version of this.  

Esteemed Contributor

Found it....Coin Dangling Charm Necklace. Came in immediately---Ebay. Made of stainless steel but it is gold in color.  Perfect. Mine is the choker version.