Honored Contributor

Re: New Limited Series I Am The Night

Image result for animated gif woman rolling her eyes

Honored Contributor

Is this show any good?  I've been thinking of watching it, but haven't started yet?  What do you guys think?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Is this show any good?  I've been thinking of watching it, but haven't started yet?  What do you guys think?

Lori says no.  No no no.  Run fast the other way!  Do a 25,000 piece jigsaw puzzle, it will be easier than watching this show.

Honored Contributor

Well, there is only one more episode left, hopefully it will clear up a lot ( I wonder if it will be an expanded episode)? I think Tamar was insinuating that George (her father) was also Fauna's father too. Fauna would have been better off not having looked into her birth mother. My Weight Watchers leader is watching this too. I asked her if she understands what's going on, she said no! So we shouldn't feel bad that we're not following this story.

Honored Contributor

Chris Pine is one of the exec producers...no wonder the character he plays is so much part of this series...self-fulfilling prophecy?? or just unnecessary nonsense.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori ....Hahahaha!...Well, at least you aren't rocking back and forth anymore and not as crazed looking! Woman LOL

Okay, I had to go over your post a few times....LOL...perfectly understandable as this is such a very complex, complicated and disturbing story that I find myself so very impressed at how you are even able to sound as coherent as you do in trying to bring some clarity for all of us to this absolutely total mess!

I totally agree that there is so much to this story that could have been covered and which makes it so very difficult to even begin to understand why they found it necessary to have to waste so much time on a purely fictional character which, otherwise, could have been spent on the more interesting facts of the true storyline which you mentioned in your post....Am I sounding clear and coherent at all because that is sure one very long-running sentence?...LOL

I had to stay with the series just for poor Fauna....So much more could have been covered regarding her life going into the future also.

@Annabellethecat66....Are you kidding?...Did you read through our posts at all?... I second  @LoriLori's advice!...Too funny!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Chris Pine is one of the exec producers...no wonder the character he plays is so much part of this series...self-fulfilling prophecy?? or just unnecessary nonsense.

@SilleeMee ...Aha!...Very Interesting tidbit!....Well, all I can say is that Chris Pine, executive producer...must be very egotistic and narcissistic...He spent too much time on himself and ruined the series! Woman Tongue

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I don't regret watching the show, it's only 6 episodes so it's not a big commitment. Watch one episode, if you don't like it don't watch anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last night's episode was good. It cleared up some questions. I am glad next week will be the finale. I always thought George was her father. 

Honored Contributor

If I had a do-over I would not watch this series.  No way.