Respected Contributor

New: Law and Order True Crime

If you're obsessed with most of the L & Order's, tomorrow night there will be a new show. The last new one, I thought was bad so I hope this one is as good as L & Order S. Victims and Criminal Intent. It's previews @ 10:00 pm, NBC. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Re: New: Law and Order True Crime

This is the one about the Menendez Brotherswith Edie Falco, right? I'm looking forward to it.

Honored Contributor

I don't care a thing about the Menendez brothers but I am a Law & Order junkie (original only) but I love Edie Falco.    I may watch just to see her.   I know it will be well done.

@Coquille

Honored Contributor

I have watched all of the Law and Orders.  I don't think I'll watch this one about the Menendez brothers though.  I watched a lot of that trial while it was going on and am just not that interested in it now.  I wonder what other true crimes they'll feature.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I don't care a thing about the Menendez brothers but I am a Law & Order junkie (original only) but I love Edie Falco.    I may watch just to see her.   I know it will be well done.

@Coquille

I'm only interested because of Edie Falco, too.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There have been so many shows about the Menendez brothers on the ID channel over the years. It's kind of been beaten to death. Maybe the new L&O show will give it a fresh look. I'll give it a try.  Thanks.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

The problem with this that there's no suspense or surprise like other L&O shows.  WE KNOW HOW IT ENDS.

I'm bored.

Bad wigs, bad makeup.  Great cast, but there is so much already done on this story that there's nothing left to share.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 I agree with everything you said except I didn't think the cast was very good. I'm going to skip this series.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

I have been watching it every week, I am finding it very well written and interesting . It is about halfway thru now.

Honored Contributor

Ended last night, I really found it very interesting. so sad, the bros are serving their life sentences in different prisons, they have not seen each other in 21 years.  Edie Falco did a great job!!  Harry Hamlin was also good as one of her asst. lawyers, reminded me of his LA LAW days!!