Honored Contributor

Watched some of the Jesse Stone marathon on Hallmark. Did not see a brand new one.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Jesse Stone Movie

[ Edited ]

I'm a fan of the Jesse Stone tales. Latey I've been watching Blue Bloods. I read where the production of the Jesse Stone stories is quite cosrlty and (so far) the lack of a solid script/story is the reason why no new one has been filmed. 

Respected Contributor

By all accounts I've been able to find, a tenth (yet untitled) film is scheduled for release some time later this year.  Last release titled "Lost in Paradise" was released in 2015.

Truly a puzzlement!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Re: New Jesse Stone Movie

[ Edited ]

@SXMGirl wrote:

The movie was on at 7 last night and was dated 2018.  Two police officers were blown up in their car and Jesse Stone was called in to work the case.  Another resident of the town was found hanged.  There was no ending to the story.

@SXMGirl    when this many people tell you the movie is old, believe them. It was made in 2012. Take a look at Hallmark's summary. Link  - Benefit of the Doubt.

Another link - Rotten Tomatoes Benefit of the Doubt

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

The movie was on at 7 last night and was dated 2018.  Two police officers were blown up in their car and Jesse Stone was called in to work the case.  Another resident of the town was found hanged.  There was no ending to the story.

@SXMGirl  The 7:00 movie was made in 2012.  The marathon started in 2005 and went through the last movie made, which was 2015.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, thanks.  My tv schedule had it listed as new this year and I had never seen it, which is unusual.  It was so bad that I really did not need to see it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I do not think it was a new Jesse Stone movie either. Tom Selleck does the rounds when he is promoting the Jesse Stone series.

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl   you're welcome.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.