Honored Contributor

For the most part, I really do not care who hosts nearly as much as I care about what the categories and questions are.

Honored Contributor

I like Mayim, if they replace her I'm done.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

This news of an opening has renewed the hopes of LeVar Burton fans.  Smiley Happy

Did they not watch his guest hosting?  Woman Surprised

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops I so agree with you on this.  I like Ken, Mayim & Buzzy & think all of them have done a good job mostly but when the show become more about the host & less about the questions/answers & the contestants I feel that isn't what the show is supposed to be.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Jeopardy Host

[ Edited ]

I hope Mayim is not the permanent host, especially in light of the controversies involving her in the last few weeks. 

There was an answer she accepted that she should not have and one that should have been taken as correct that was not.  Both incidents affected the outcome of the game.  She waits too long to advise contestants if their answer was correct or not.

Ken would be fine but I was Team Buzzy when all the hosts were auditioning. 

As much as I like LeVar Burton, he was a train wreck when hosting.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

Re: New Jeopardy Host

[ Edited ]

I havent watched Jeopardy since it became a one person contest....watching one contestant answer all the questions isnt exciting or fun....the spirit of the game was ruined.....I now watch Judge Judy instead!......

But I will say this....when I did watch and they paraded a plethora of wanna be Jeopardy host---Buzzy was a favorite....so I hope he gets the job....Unless Jeopardy changes things I still wont be watching, I prefer the challenges on the Game Show Network when there's several contestants competing against one another......Like Master Minds, The Chase, and People Puzzler....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@candyagain I am active on J! FB and J! Fan page and no one wants Burton. He was terrible.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt Is "Masterminds"ever returning with new episodes?  I also like that program.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@candyagain I am active on J! FB and J! Fan page and no one wants Burton. He was terrible.

I agree. I've read an E! article that said he feels overlooked. I think he's fooling himself.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Spurt Is "Masterminds"ever returning with new episodes?  I also like that program.

@deepwaterdotter 

I dont know, they haven't said---I wish they would....the Game Show Network brought back Cash Cab...it took awhile...so we can hope...but maybe when Ken took the Jeopardy job that killed the show...I know they had new people as the Master Minds to fill in...maybe the ratings werent as good and there will only be reruns....😕

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”