Respected Contributor

I don't know if this subject has been talked about, but I read somewhere that Buzzy Cohen will be the new host of Jeopardy.  While I've enjoyed Ken Jennings, I'd be so happy with that decision.  What about you? 

Honored Contributor

Re: New Jeopardy Host

[ Edited ]

When was the definitive announcement of this change made?  This is the first I'm hearing of this.  Mr. Cohen would do a fine job as host.

Esteemed Contributor

YES

Trusted Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

When was the definitive announcement of this change made?  This is the first I'm hearing of this.  Mr. Cohen would do a fine job as host.

There has been no announcement from Jeopardy

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

Buzzy would be fine, if he is indeed the chosen one.

At the moment, I'm down on Jeopardy for not capping the number of appearances by a contestant.  They used to do that, but removed the restriction at some point. 

Honored Contributor

That's someone's hope or a rumor  but they haven't made an announcement yet.  

Honored Contributor

Buzzy Cohen,

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Honored Contributor

This news of an opening has renewed the hopes of LeVar Burton fans.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Ken but if not him then as long as it's not Mayim.  She drives me crazy lol.  Also was not a fan of Burton.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Buzzy is my all time favorite but there has been NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT from Jeopardy. NONE.