Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I kept saying give the job to Buzzy. He would be great at being the next permanent host. He's great at this, very intelligent, a fabulous dresser, and very easy on the eyes. 

I agree, can you imagine the budget for his wardrobe alone.

@deepwaterdotter 

The show doesn't buy all the clothes for the host.   They are "loaned" suits for one wearing and then take them back.  The designer gets "promotional consideration" by being included in the show's credits.   

Wheel of Fortune has been on for so long that Pat Sajak would need 4 warehouses to store all the suits he has worn once.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I kept saying give the job to Buzzy. He would be great at being the next permanent host. He's great at this, very intelligent, a fabulous dresser, and very easy on the eyes. 

@deepwaterdotter 

The show doesn't buy all the clothes for the host.   They are "loaned" suits for one wearing and then take them back.  The designer gets "promotional consideration" by being included in the show's credits.   

Wheel of Fortune has been on for so long that Pat Sajak would need 4 warehouses to store all the suits he has worn once.

Not to mention Vanna's wardrobe!!

Honored Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@deepwaterdotter 

Not to mention Vanna's wardrobe!!

@candyagain 

I read somewhere that Vanna has never worn the same outfit twice!   Woman Surprised