Honored Contributor

I just read that new episodes of “ Cook Like A Pro “ will start airing April 21 at 11:30 AM. ET. on Food Network. I’m always glad to see more of the Barefoot Contessa.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

she's my favorite!!

Frequent Contributor

Wonderful news.  She is my favorite as well.  I hate that Food Network emphasizes so heavily on contest shows. 

They have very actual cooking shows.  And, the ones they have, focus on the same chefs over and over again.  It is getting to be a bore. 

However, I dearly love Ina's shows which are few and far between in terms of new.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Msgdfx wrote:

Wonderful news.  She is my favorite as well.  I hate that Food Network emphasizes so heavily on contest shows. 

They have very actual cooking shows.  And, the ones they have, focus on the same chefs over and over again.  It is getting to be a bore. 

However, I dearly love Ina's shows which are few and far between in terms of new.

Thanks!

@Msgdfx Have you been watching the new Rachael Ray 30 Min. Meals , it’s on in my area at noon weekdays ? I agree about the contest shows, it’s overkill.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I love my Barefoot!  I can't wait for the new shows!

I've watched some of the new RR 30 minute shows and there is something odd about them.  They look like little home movies.  The sound isn't great and the production value isn't slick like most of these shows.

I am wondering if her hubby is the camera man and they are self producing them.  I haven't checked the credits, but for some reason they just look homemade to me.