Esteemed Contributor

Re: New! How America Works With Mike Rowe

@catter70 wrote:

Darn, I missed him on the Five and missed his show. I'm bummed.

@catter70  It's going to be a regular series on Fox Business, but I don't know if they are going to charge a subscription.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom , thanks. I Googled it and it said it would be on the Fox business channel Monday's at 8 p.m. My TV's guide will update later this afternoon and I'll  be able to check it. 

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

There are not a lot of television personalities these days I enjoy BUT Mike Rowe is must see tv.  Humor, common sense, smart good looking. He has it all.

@Nancy Drew 

Don't forget the great voice. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

How opera, QVC and his 'Dirty Jobs' gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage | The Seattle Times

I figured we needed a visual.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I love this show.  I'm someone who always want to know the back story of everything.

Respected Contributor

I've been a big Mike Rowe fan since his days on Q....especially his shows with Joan. So darn funny! I think he would be a wonderful host on Jeopardy. He's smart, funny, good lookin' and gets along so well with all kinds of people. Perfect for the show.

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Don't you love Mike Rowe, @PA Mom-mom ?   He's as funny and smart as when he was a "cult-favorite" QVC host.

He was also on "The Five" today, and to see him banter with effortlessly witty Greg Gutfeld was exhilarating.

@Oznell   I have enjoyed him since his QVC days .   He has such an easy going way about him ,  very comfortable in his own skin ,  attractive too !  I loved him on the Five he can really hold his own with Jesse and Greg that's for sure.  He is witty and fast on his feet I'd say . I have his new show DVRD haven't watched it yet.   I hope it does well.

Honored Contributor

I think you've put your finger on it, @Kitty Galore --  "comfortable in his own skin".   That sort of "centered" quality is key, and oh, so appealing.

Honored Contributor

Always enjoyed Mike Rowe. What a wonderful sweet man. Miss him on QVC!!

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  I enjoyed him on qvc but certainly he was meant to go on to bigger and better things. Good for him. He almost seems embarrassed by his stent at the q and I can not blame him one bit. I have heard him tell a story of one of the items he was to sell on his overnight shift.  It was some piece of equipment or device he was not familiar with and he asked the producer what is it. They we replied we don't know. He asked well what does it do. The producer said we don't know. He is so humorous. I use to like to watch Deadliest catch which he narrates  if i could not sleep. Something about that soothing voice of his.  He also a knack for writing. His talents were certainly wasted at q vc.