Super Contributor

Google her

Honored Contributor

Okay, so I know money is a big factor in deciding if you want to do something or not. Carnie Wilson has filled in twice (I think this week), I don't think I would want to. I guess she is fine as a fill in cohost, but not as a regular one.

Esteemed Contributor

@topcat10 wrote:

Google her

Did, still never heard of her.

Respected Contributor

I googled her because it was like she came out of no where.  I don't listen to rap so maybe that is why I don't know of her.  She is nice enough but I am not really interested in her opinions. She is married to a multi millionare englishman.  Maybe Ozzie and Sharon are friends with him and that is how it came about.  Just speculating...I don't know how she could have gotten this position otherwise.  I enjoyed Carrie Ann Enaba more than her.  I was shocked when they said it was going to be her.

Honored Contributor

Carnie Wilson cohosted today for the third time in like 2 weeks. If The Talk likes her so much filling in, why didn’t the show offer her the cohost job?

Honored Contributor

Once again Carnie Wilson filled in on The Talk, which makes me wonder why wasn't she offered the cohost job? If she is good enough as a fill in, why not as a permanent cohost?

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2

She is always on one day or another because one of the ladies seems to be out a day or two during the week.

It does seem like Carnie is their go-to host during an absence. 

Anyway, I was wondering if Sara was out today filming Roseanne. It won't be long until that show returns. I saw commercials showing it returns sometime in March.