Re: New Group of LOVE after LOCKUP Tonight

Do people really watch that show?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Monketoes wrote:

Cat Tongue   On  WE  ch.

@Monketoes 

Do you watch this? I didn't know a new series was starting and didn't see your post till just now so didn't watch it. On the other hand, not sure if I can deal with another group of idiots like the last ones. Especially that dim bulb w/the kids that her father takes care of and she had 2 boyfriends, one who got out of jail first (while the other one she was engaged to was still incarcerated) and that she wound up marrying, maybe his name was Shane? She was all about her puffed up lips and blown up bewbs. And then the other dim bulb w/the tooth fangs and the rest of the bunch.......well you know what I mean if you watch it.

Valued Contributor

Hey ShaggyGirl and JaspersMom....I do watch this trainwreck, but I haven't seen this one yet,   Have it DVR'd.   Shaggy, omG, they are so so Stupid.

Monke~

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Monketoes 

How about the eyebrows on that one that was with the short guy w/all the face and neck tatoos that met up w/his old girlfriend. What is up with those eyebrows???

Glorietta might be her name.

Valued Contributor

Yes, the Huge crazy eyebrows!  All of her makeup was overdone most of the time.  Thank heavens she got rid of his ass, but THEN, said she was open to dating another inmateWoman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

Cat Tongue   On  WE  ch

I watched last night.  Saw the woman who finally threw her guy out, although she may let him back.  I think his name is Tony?  She gave him a motor cycle in the episode a couple weeks ago.  

The preachers daughter is ridiculous.  This guy is still married.  He is a mess.

I cannot remember the names of these people.  

The Utah lady.  She and her kids have a nice life in Utah.  Hope her guy does not talk her into going back to LA

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Monketoes wrote:

Cat Tongue   On  WE  ch

I watched last night.  Saw the woman who finally threw her guy out, although she may let him back.  I think his name is Tony?  She gave him a motor cycle in the episode a couple weeks ago.  

The preachers daughter is ridiculous.  This guy is still married.  He is a mess.

The Utah lady.  She and her kids have a nice life in Utah.  Hope her guy does not talk her into going back to LA

@sunshine 919 

Yep that's Tony who got the motorcycle. He's a serial cheater. She needs some serious hair care and a good dentist. 

And what in God's name do his wife and the preacher's daughter see in that dumb as dirt little guy? Unreal! 

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why we're saying it's a new bunch.  I've been watching these same folks for some time now and haven't seen a single new one yet.  Are there two iterations of the show going on right now and I'm missing one?

That whole Tony, and whatever her name is (she skeeves me out as much as he) deal - good grief girl.  Let him go.  Your best friend is in love with you.  Check him out.

The lady in Utah - I don't think she will go back to LA.  I could be wrong, of course, but she hated it there and really loves living in Utah. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Monketoes wrote:

Cat Tongue   On  WE  ch

@sunshine 919 

Yep that's Tony who got the motorcycle. He's a serial cheater. She needs some serious hair care and a good dentist. 

And what in God's name do his wife and the preacher's daughter see in that dumb as dirt little guy? Unreal! 

I agree, he has nothing to offer, not even a personality.  Love the dad, if this guy has any sense at all he would get out of town.  The wife said she was paying for his cell phone, what for he does not call his daughter!!! good grief quit already.  He has beautiful kids and it seems his wife takes good care of them.  She can find a nice guy who would be proud to be a father to her daughters.

Preachers daughter can just drop him.  She has no ties.