Respected Contributor

"Glasses"! 

Amanda irritates me because she is always sooooo down, down, down, but then she gets her groove on & finds a tumor. Poor Amanda.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

"Glasses"! 

Amanda irritates me because she is always sooooo down, down, down, but then she gets her groove on & finds a tumor. Poor Amanda.

You mean Amelia??

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched Grey's in a while but noticed that Kim Raver is on the show ....  is she a regular now or only in for a short storyline? 

(photo if you don't know who she is)

Related image

Trusted Contributor

Think I’m done watching this show. Story lines are just too “out there” for me.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

One thing I noted, when all the docs were standing around Meghan to unveil her new abdomen skin, none were wearing gloves or masks wasnt that just a little unsanitary.

Arizona sure finds new partners quite quickly. I like Kim Raver, so I was glad she returned, wonder if she is staying.

I loved Teddi, and hope she stays and gets together with Owen....

Hope Amelia leaves the show,   deceased or any other way,  I have never cared for her,  she is a terrible wife, sister-in-law and friend to anyone.  Everything is always about HER....

I enjoyed last night,  1st time in a long time.  Almost like the old days of Greys...

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I haven't watched Grey's in a while but noticed that Kim Raver is on the show ....  is she a regular now or only in for a short storyline? 

(photo if you don't know who she is)

Related image

I really hope she stays on....and hooks up with Owen...he diserves someone who really loves him...

Esteemed Contributor

Poor Owen. He's just a loser in love. Always picks the wrong woman. The surgery they performed on Meghan is ground breaking, but it IS a possibility, or they wouldn't have done it on the show. I like that they bring these kinds of procedures to the forefront. 

I wish April and Avery would just give up and admit they love each other and belong together. I really like them as a couple. 

Not happy that Wilson and Karev got back together. I wanted him with Meredith.

Trusted Contributor

@mishka14 And did I hear right but at the end when they showed the brain tumor - was that Amelia's brain?

Esteemed Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@mishka14 And did I hear right but at the end when they showed the brain tumor - was that Amelia's brain?

Yes. I guess that would explain her behavior, but to think she could operate on a brain with her own brain in jeopardy is frightening.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Poor Owen. He's just a loser in love. Always picks the wrong woman. The surgery they performed on Meghan is ground breaking, but it IS a possibility, or they wouldn't have done it on the show. I like that they bring these kinds of procedures to the forefront. 

I wish April and Avery would just give up and admit they love each other and belong together. I really like them as a couple. 

Not happy that Wilson and Karev got back together. I wanted him with Meredith.

@RainCityWoman

Who is Meredith with these days?