Honored Contributor

I did not enjoy last night's episode....I guess now that I know Riggs is off the show, they had to have some closure I guess....This show isn't starting off the season that great to me at all. 

My mom and I were just talking about how boring it is so far this season.......I hope it starts to pick up.....

I wonder what will become of Amelia and Owen? Will they start dating each other? Or will Amelia leave the show?

Honored Contributor

Owen belongs with Teddie.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think so too. Teddy really loves him!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

... So it doesn't matter that he's never loved her?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

... So it doesn't matter that he's never loved her?

I don't know-I kind of think he does love her......

Honored Contributor

Re: New Grey's Tonite

[ Edited ]

Looks like Teddy is gone. Ok with that.

Also ok with the "back to our regularly scheduled program". I hope last week's episode was the one Grey's seems to insert each season when someone needs a break. Last season it was the one when some of the female doctors went to a prison to help a female prisoner. Then there was the one in the OR when Dr. Weber had flashbacks of how his mother died. What I find annoying about these stand alone episodes is they never have any continuity or relevance to the episodes which follow. Why did we need to know how the "big separation" occured if everyone involved [except Owen] was either leaving or just in for the big reveal?

Rant over! 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Trusted Contributor

Iam not liking this show this season so far,seems like itis a mess.What really is bothering me is how "nasty"it is getting, do we have to see every bed scene, ?A gun up in the ladys part,oh give me a break. Is this a hospital or a bedroom?Get back to saving lifes and get rid of the nonsense.Tucka .p.s. you know what i mean by bedroom I am sure.

Honored Contributor

Tonite is the 300th episode, been on since 2005.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@tucka I agree with you in that I also get tired of seeing people in bed constantly.

However, I don't know about a gun in that part but my sister was an ER nurse and every family get together she'd tell us about some of the things removed (usually) from the fanny part.

I remember her telling us about a tea cup (I swear to you).  I have thought about that over and over and just can't see it but she says there were unbelievable things pulled out of there.

She said a few times the night nurses (seems to have happened always in the night) would leave these things wrapped up waiting to shock the next group!

Also, when my girls danced the receptionist was a urologist nurse.  She'd tell us about the things they'd have to remove from the male anatomy.  Not that big but things like peanuts and (well I won't go into it).

It's amazing what some people think of...(I still can't figure out about a tea cup)?  

Honored Contributor

I loved the way they brought in so much from the past characters without having them there.  Nice to see Ellis Grey, great ending for Meredith