Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

She says she is a one man women---so I guess nobody.  It's just ok to hop in bed with whoever when the need arises.Smiley Embarassed

Jamma

Honored Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

@Tinkrbl44

She says she is a one man women---so I guess nobody.  It's just ok to hop in bed with whoever when the need arises.Smiley Embarassed

Jamma

@Jamma

So ... no one really special since Derek died?    

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Jamma wrote:

@Tinkrbl44

Jamma

@Jamma

So ... no one really special since Derek died?    

No, just a few times in bed with Nathan.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Poor Owen. He's just a loser in love. Always picks the wrong woman. The surgery they performed on Meghan is ground breaking, but it IS a possibility, or they wouldn't have done it on the show. I like that they bring these kinds of procedures to the forefront. 

I wish April and Avery would just give up and admit they love each other and belong together. I really like them as a couple. 

Not happy that Wilson and Karev got back together. I wanted him with Meredith.

@RainCityWoman

Who is Meredith with these days?

I guess nobody since Meghan returned, but she says she's not going to stay. Does that mean he will go with her? Alex and Meredith are so close and they understand each other. She belongs with him, and he does not belong with Wilson.  However, my opinion doesn't count with the writers.

Honored Contributor

Alex is now Merediths person as she call it, he has replaced Christina in her life, as her confidant, not her lover.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Alex is now Merediths person as she call it, he has replaced Christina in her life, as her confidant, not her lover.

That can change.

Honored Contributor

I left this show for about a year.  Then near the end of last year I picked it back up.....

I thought the 'thing' with this Dr learning about (well don't want to get zapped so you know if you watch the show) is stupid!

I understand they had to come up with a way they find out about the head problem.

This heading doesn't say (possible spoilers) so I won't comment otherwise.  

Don't know if I'll keep watching.  Maybe if they don't keep up with the stupid thing I just mentioned....I'm a female and I don't want every amazing thing about my body and mind continuously examined...everyone is different...

Honored Contributor

I hope some of you are enjoying tonight's show. It seems pointless to me.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Trusted Contributor

Re: New Grey's Tonite

[ Edited ]

I enjoyed tonight’s flashback episode, although I wish they had showed a bit more of Megan’s kidnapping. I was sorry to read that Riggs is off the show. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Grey's Tonite

[ Edited ]

Agree with posters about Amelia. Perpetual sad sack emotional wreck. Turn off on the show. Owen falls for Christina and Amelia who both have the 'knee jerk reaction.' I do like Teddi's character. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau