Esteemed Contributor

I don't normally like Geico ads but this cracks me up every time I see it.  

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/nkYK/geico-new-apartment-clogging-problem 

Honored Contributor

It's very relatable

Respected Contributor

Oh, I love this ad!

Trusted Contributor

Lol. I was telling my husband about this commercial last night. 

Respected Contributor

I know I've seen the ad at least once, maybe twice and I'm not a fan. I prefer the woodchucks chucking wood.

There's also another insurance commercial, I think its Progressive, w/some lady that has the most horrible voice, it grates on my every nerve.  It's not the usual Progressive lady or the dopey guy, its somebody else new.  I hope she's not gonna be permanent.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN 

her lastest one i've seen  is her talking to bigfood  at the end she called him bigfoot and he replied my name is Daryle ( sp?)

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Time for Progressive to change their commercial's theme......Flo has got to go..

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Geico Ad - Cloggers

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I know I've seen the ad at least once, maybe twice and I'm not a fan. I prefer the woodchucks chucking wood.

There's also another insurance commercial, I think its Progressive, w/some lady that has the most horrible voice, it grates on my every nerve.  It's not the usual Progressive lady or the dopey guy, its somebody else new.  I hope she's not gonna be permanent.

@jellyBEAN 

Are you talking about the Progressive ad where Flo and the other woman (her name is Mara) are at a karaoke bar, and two guys come up to their table, and she says to one, "I have a back rash", and to the second guy, she says, "I laugh like this" and produces a nasally laugh, but when a third guy comes up, she flirts with him by talking insurance, but he too walks away, and Flo says to her, "Why did you stop? I was listening!"

Hate to burst your bubble, but that character is a regular in Progressive ads.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@cotton4me 

I like the Geico commercials.

Trusted Contributor

Reminds me of my upstair neighbor with no carpeting when I lived in my studio!  Woman Frustrated