Trusted Contributor

@4kitties I downloaded the soundtrack to one of my Amazon Music playlists and play it often.  I'm not usually into this type of music, but I find it so moving.  It makes me feel all kinds of emotions every time I listen to it.  Often it almost brings tears to my eyes and I can't even explain why!  

Honored Contributor

I thought Shirley MacLaine was an awful choice for her role.  I would rather have had someone like Charlie Harper's mother or Leonard's, from Big Bang, mother. 

Honored Contributor

2223E57A-BEDA-43C4-A95C-6DC2EFF7E0F3.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Woo Hoooooooooo !!!!!!!!!

Something to look forward to for sure !!!!!!!!!!!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Question ..... how was the first movie?  It was in theaters locally for only about a week .....   I can't believe I missed it!  

Respected Contributor

Yeah!

My husband and I watch a lot of British TV.  I love when one of the DA actors appears in "something else." Just saw Daisy in London Kills yesterday

Honored Contributor

I just had an email from a friend in England telling me about the new movie before I logged on here.

I'm looking forward to it and, hopefully, by December we'll all be able to see it at the cinema on the big screen!

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Yeah!

My husband and I watch a lot of British TV.  I love when one of the DA actors appears in "something else." Just saw Daisy in London Kills yesterday

@lulu1 - Allen Leech was just in the new Hallmark movie "As Luck Would Have It".  I really enjoyed it.

Honored Contributor

I just recently read about the second movie, it is good news.  However, I have been enjoying Masterpiece Theater series all along and way before Downton.  For me each new series reels me in and I always enjoy.  The acting and settings are amazing  and I am rarely disappointed in the story lines.  

I look forward to seeing the next Downton movie but meanwhile I look forward to new series on both Masterpiece Theater and Mystery.  It has been my Sunday night go to for decades!!!!!!  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Question ..... how was the first movie?  It was in theaters locally for only about a week .....   I can't believe I missed it!  

Honestly, it was nothing special in terms of story.  But it was so good to see them all again.  It was like catching up with old friends.  I went with my sister on opening night and it was a very enjoyable evening, I just smiled the whole time watching.  I'm sure my sister and I will do it again for this one, too.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN