Valued Contributor

Just read an article about Diane Keaton while at the doctor's office.  She said she has had no plastic surgery but did get her teeth capped.  She also said her legs are ok from the knees down but not so much above the knees.

Trusted Contributor

@prisrob wrote:

This film is demeaning to seniors and an inane storyline.

what was Diane Keaton thinking?

She was thinking about the $$$$$$$.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

yes, you got it!  

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

diane keaton commercial 1969

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtP_rhWFIz4

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

Just read an article about Diane Keaton while at the doctor's office.  She said she has had no plastic surgery but did get her teeth capped.  She also said her legs are ok from the knees down but not so much above the knees.

@bootsanne 

Well, I will confess that we all did comment on how extremely skinny her legs were in her cheerleader outfit. And yes, not her calves, just her thighs.

Trusted Contributor

I guess I am one of the few who enjoyed Book Club and was planning on seeing this for fun, but the reviews have been so terrible, that I probably won't. I will wait for it to come to Amazon Prime. It looked like it would be fun, but I guess not so much.

Regular Contributor

Lighten up ladies...that movie was funny.  Six of us ladies went to see it, we all in in a 55+ retirement community...the movie wasn't making fun of older ladies, in fact, it was just the opposite; we may be old, but we're not dead!  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @decbabe for the positive review. That is exactly why I wanted to see it. Being newly retired, it just sounded like a fun idea. Maybe I will go next week on Senior Day and get my free Senior drink and have a few laughs.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@prisrob wrote:

@prisrob   I can only assume she was thinking of $$$$$$$.  Because this film is way beneath her.  In fact, Angelica Huston recently said as much about Keaton being in this film.

@alarmclock    I beat you to your post, much earlier on in this thread.  Perhaps you even saw it?

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@prisrob wrote:

@prisrob   I can only assume she was thinking of $$$$$$$.  Because this film is way beneath her.  In fact, Angelica Huston recently said as much about Keaton being in this film.

@alarmclock    I beat you to your post, much earlier on in this thread.  Perhaps you even saw it?

Did not see it until now!!