Respected Contributor

Re: New DWTS will be on Sep16!

Great Googlies don’t let it be Hannah the windmill!

She has no leg strength as displayed by her inability to stand on her own feet. They way she jumps on a male like s monkey in search of a banana will put her partner at risk. She spends too much time looking for clarity that is in her face.

She needs to go on a show where she can continue jumping on every male.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

She has no leg strength as displayed by her inability to stand on her own feet. They way she jumps on a male like s monkey in search of a banana will put her partner at risk. She spends too much time looking for clarity that is in her face.

@doxie1 

Anybody have any suggestions as to what such a show should be called???

Spoiler
Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

@doxie1 

Ewww I've got just the show for her. It's on MTV called Ex On The Beach. OMG it's as close as you can get to a s*%ual free for all. She'd fit right in.

Honored Contributor

They should change the name if they won’t have real stars on it. They have really loosened up the meaning the past few years. Guess they were having problems getting anyone to sign up. It is a huge commitment of time and energy and many celebrities probably don’t have the time. I really enjoyed the show when it first started. Now I seem to be less interested each season unless one or two contestants catch my interest.
Honored Contributor

No way will I watch it if they are putting reality stars on....too much drama.