Respected Contributor

New Chantix Turkey Commercial

Just thought I'd report on a brand new Chantix Turkey commercial I saw this afternoon.  It's just as cute as the previous commercials.

Our turkey bird is visiting a city and he has on a navy blue hoodie to keep himself warm.  He is shown peering out of one of those view finder machines you'd find on the top floor of a tall building.  Not sure what City he is in, its not NYC.

The thing that stands out for me as I've just seen it the one time, is when he gets on the elevator to leave the top floor of the building, and when the elevator door closes he has to jolt his head back to keep the doors from closing on his beak.  He makes the funniest little face.

I love that little guy!  Anyone else seen it?

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Re: New Chantix Turkey Commercial

I saw that earlier today.  I love that turkey!  I wonder how they did that.  He's absolutely adorable!  Great commercials!

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE THOSE COMMERCIALS!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Just thought I'd report on a brand new Chantix Turkey commercial I saw this afternoon.  It's just as cute as the previous commercials.

Our turkey bird is visiting a city and he has on a navy blue hoodie to keep himself warm.  He is shown peering out of one of those view finder machines you'd find on the top floor of a tall building.  Not sure what City he is in, its not NYC.

The thing that stands out for me as I've just seen it the one time, is when he gets on the elevator to leave the top floor of the building, and when the elevator door closes he has to jolt his head back to keep the doors from closing on his beak.  He makes the funniest little face.

I love that little guy!  Anyone else seen it?

I love when he takes the selfie with the pigeon.  

Honored Contributor

Too cute .....definitely would never eat this cutie!

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen the newest one yet. But, thanks for the heads up, I'll be on the lookout for it!

Respected Contributor

Cracks me up - so funny !

Even funnier that here we are on a lovely Saturday talking about a stupid turkey on t.v.?

We’re pitiful, y’all...   hahahaha  !!!

Valued Contributor

I haven't seen that particular commercial yet but, whenever a Chantix ad comes on the TV I stop what I'm doing to watch .... hmmm, perhaps a little weird but these commercials bring on a smile.

Honored Contributor

He's so cute! I love the little wisps of feathers on his head...they move in the breeze...it's adorable.

00000032341.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN  I haven't seen that one yet, but I love that little turkey. It's one of the very few commercials I actually watch.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth