Valued Contributor

Just read tuesdays finale is going to be something else.we finally  find out whats really wrong with max and who lives and who dies.The finale is under lock and key.

Respected Contributor

I love this show, and especially the Indian actor who plays the older Dr.  I think he is fabulous.  Also, did not know that the actor who plays Max, his parents are both doctors and his sister is a nurse.   There was a very long article about this show in today's paper.

Honored Contributor

In the previews you see Max answering the door full of blood, at first I thought is was his and now I realize it is from his wife it is coming from his wife who is oblivious having major issues

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The promo for the finale looks like Max will have to choose between the life of his wife or unborn child. I wonder if they will kill his wife off, it would lead the way (after some time) for Max and Helen to get together (I think Helen and the hottie she was dating is kaput)?

Honored Contributor

Dr Kapoor played the shrink in Silver Linings Playbook, he was great in that movie too. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

The promo for the finale looks like Max will have to choose between the life of his wife or unborn child. I wonder if they will kill his wife off, it would lead the way (after some time) for Max and Helen to get together (I think Helen and the hottie she was dating is kaput)?

Jordan2:  Yes, I hope she does not get back with the boyfriend.  I disliked him the moment he turned his back on Helen and walked out the door.  He was so insensitive to her caring for Max. Max is so sick with this cancer, they have a very close relationship and I thought he could have some compassion and be an adult and understand her putting him before a trip with him, which they could take any time.  He is a jerk in my opinion.  

Super Contributor

The idea of an alternative treatment for Max’s cancer was introduced...My guess is stem cell therapy using cord blood.

Respected Contributor

If they do away with the wife, it could lead to far more interesting storylines down the road.

The writers could have easily left her out of the show from the beginning without consequence to the heart of the story.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

The ER doc who's off in rehab for her Ritalin addiction, Dr. Bloom, has been gone for so long, I'd totally forgotten about her until she showed up in last week's episode.  I guess there was so much other stuff going on, I hadn't even thought of her.

Respected Contributor
Missed first half of show but my heart “stopped “ with conclusion. Oh my it will be long wait!