Honored Contributor

Watched about 75% of the last show and turn it off, it is just losing my interest very fast, which is said since it could be a good show

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I agree.  It was not holding my attention.  For about 5 seconds I thought about rolling it back and then I decided to just delete my season pass.

I can't even follow it.  As stated previously, I lost interest after the break and have no idea what they are doing.  They dropped 2 main characters and so there seems to be no story line.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I tried watching this show.  It didn't seem interesting to me.  I wanted to like it, but just couldn't.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Amsterdam

[ Edited ]

Every show on TV has a not so interesting show sometimes but I really look forward to Amsterdam being on. This is suppose to be based on a true story. 

I really like the characters. I love Max and I am looking forward for the baby coming but they haven’t showed his wife in a while. I think she is visiting her parents on the show and that is why she is absent. 

I also love the Good Doctor and miss it when it isn’t on. These are two of my favorite shows.

Honored Contributor

My thinking on the pregnant wife of Max not being on the show lately is that perhaps in real life she really is having a baby. But it is strange to me that there is absolutely NO mention of her. It's like they have completely erased her from the show.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

My thinking on the pregnant wife of Max not being on the show lately is that perhaps in real life she really is having a baby. But it is strange to me that there is absolutely NO mention of her. It's like they have completely erased her from the show.

I agree with you @World Traveler. People didn't care for her at first; however it seemed like she had turned that around.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

I think she is going to die in childbirth and he will have the baby and cancer and will hook up with his oncologist.

Valued Contributor

Very good episode last night.cant see MAX  dieing.

this show is a true story of  of the life of max at this hospital.

Honored Contributor

Max will respond to the new treatment. 

Respected Contributor

0247E2B5-4817-4045-B05F-D6E6BE7CB2A0.jpeg

This is the doctor that inspired his story for the Amsterdam show. The story is online when you Google true story of Amsterdam show.