Valued Contributor

This is a good hospital show next to the resident.both shows have that great thoracic surgeon but new amsterdams doc has less of an ego problem.dont care for the actress playing the wife and the e.r. nurse.

anybody know who plays that beautiful dr. sharpe.

Honored Contributor

I just hope Max is able to remain a good guy and that he and Dr. Sharpe are allowed to remain good friends. I'm hoping that just once they don't do the obvious, having them cross over into 'friends with benefits', and him becoming her baby daddy... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

This is a good hospital show next to the resident.both shows have that great thoracic surgeon but new amsterdams doc has less of an ego problem.dont care for the actress playing the wife and the e.r. nurse.

anybody know who plays that beautiful dr. sharpe.

@heart of savino...

Freema Agyeman Picture

Freema Agyeman

Freema Agyeman was born on March 20, 1979 in London, England as Frema Agyeman. She is an actress, known for Doctor Who (2005), Law & Order: UK (2009) and Torchwood (2006). See full bio »

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I just hope Max is able to remain a good guy and that he and Dr. Sharpe are allowed to remain good friends. I'm hoping that just once they don't do the obvious, having them cross over into 'friends with benefits', and him becoming her baby daddy... 

It’ll be interesting since this is based on the doctor’s true story. After the fundraiser episode I’m sold on the wife. Actually, I love the entire ensemble. Just read it is one of the top 3 dramas of the new season. SO happy to hear that bc normally my endorsement is the kiss of death! (Except for Scandal.) 😜 

Honored Contributor

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

It’ll be interesting since this is based on the doctor’s true story. After the fundraiser episode I’m sold on the wife. Actually, I love the entire ensemble. Just read it is one of the top 3 dramas of the new season. SO happy to hear that bc normally my endorsement is the kiss of death! (Except for Scandal.) 😜 

@Ifeelwicked  I'm with you regarding Max's wife. She seems to know when to push him and when to walk away. Rare qualities.

How long did it take for all of you to figure out that man's sister was going to break the transplant chain?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Contributor

If you mean th domino surgery, that was also featured on Grey's Anatomy about 8 years ago.  It's an interesting dilemma, juggling all those organs, All you need is one person to back out and everyone suffers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Ifeelwicked  I'm with you regarding Max's wife. She seems to know when to push him and when to walk away. Rare qualities.

How long did it take for all of you to figure out that man's sister was going to break the transplant chain?

Initially I posted I didn't like Max's wife but have since changed my mind.  I now find her to be good for him and I like her.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

I much prefer New Amsterdam to The Resident!

Valued Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

I much prefer New Amsterdam to The Resident!

Absolutely! And the season 1 finale tonight? OMG! I saw the urn and just lost it. I cannot wait for season 2! No wonder it is one of the top 3 new dramas. (I just don’t get the haters. We have about 4,000 channels to chose from. Just change the channel already! 😜)

Honored Contributor

What was the cause of Max's sister's death, they must have been just kids at the time.