Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@elated wrote:

How could a show that was so well written be turned around to be a comment on social injustices.  I am tired of good shows being destroyed. It is a sign of the times so I am going to adjust my viewing habits.

Last night they turned FBI Most Wanted into a political commentary. It was so disappointing. This is life going forward!!😠

Couldn't agree with you more.  We have turned off so many shows due to their social injustices and political commentary added into their storylines. Sick of all of it. We watch TV for entertainment, not to be lectured.

@arrabella   @elated 

The writers on ALL shows are using current events as storylines.   Maybe they think a serious condition or a secret romance would be too frivolous?  I don't know, but nothing I have seen lately could be called "lecturing".   Current events are not lectures.  JMO

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@elated wrote:

How could a show that was so well written be turned around to be a comment on social injustices.  I am tired of good shows being destroyed. It is a sign of the times so I am going to adjust my viewing habits.

Last night they turned FBI Most Wanted into a political commentary. It was so disappointing. This is life going forward!!😠

Couldn't agree with you more.  We have turned off so many shows due to their social injustices and political commentary added into their storylines. Sick of all of it. We watch TV for entertainment, not to be lectured.

@arrabella   @elated 

The writers on ALL shows are using current events as storylines.   Maybe they think a serious condition or a secret romance would be too frivolous?  I don't know, but nothing I have seen lately could be called "lecturing".   Current events are not lectures.  JMO

I don't watch shows like New Amsterdam to hear about current events. I get enough of that on the news!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I wish they'd have Max go back to just being a dr. & not having some new "cause" every week.

Maybe they could get him a cape and a mask and, you know, and give him super powers, to fight evil wherever he finds it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I feel it depends on what side you on as to wether it is considered a lecture.    Last nights episode was just stupid IMO.    First of all no gloves in a Hospital during a pandemic that is just plan crazy !!!!  I certainly wouldn't want to go to a hospital that would not be using gloves or God forbid using the same gloves on more then one patient !!!! N.  Then the clencher is turning off thevAC during a heat wave .   Your job is to be a dad and take care of your child and not worrying about what may  or may not happen in 2035!   Which I doubt will.    I for one will not be giving up our AC or steak or hamburgers this summer and certainly dont plan to drive an electric car,  Or ride  a bicycle .  I plan  to still drive my classic Mustang Thank you !

Ive taken it off my DVR list of recordings.  I'm done ,  I'm sure next week will be immigration or did they do that one already 😹😂🤔

@Kitty Galore   I don't know you, but I love you!  (at least your post) Woman WinkHeart

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I wish they'd have Max go back to just being a dr. & not having some new "cause" every week.

@aubnwa01 

Seriously?    Uh .....  Max ISN'T just a doctor.  His job is Hospital Administrator and their job is to solve problems and keep the place running well.    

Hospital Administrator Responsibilities:

• Serve as a liaison among governing boards, medical staff, and department managers.
  • Organize, control, and coordinate services as per the hospital board regulations.
  • Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
  • Oversee the development and implementation of programs and policies for patient services, quality assurance, public relations, and department activities.
  • Evaluate personnel and prepare daily reports.
  • Assist with recruitment, consenting, screening, and enrolment of personnel.
  • Practice financial acumen in managing budgets.
  • Authorize admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
  • Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made on time.
  • Communicate medical results to patients under clinical supervision.
  • Sterilize instruments in accordance with OSHA requirements.
  • Complete timely and accurate documentation of patient visits.