Honored Contributor

I was again disappointed in the show. Helens 16 year old niece looks 25 and Luna's age changes each week from teething and starting to walk to looking like a 3 year old. 

Honored Contributor

At least we did get some closure on Dr Kapoor, but I sure hope we fo get to see him again. 

Super Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Irish1210 wrote:

@Kitty Galore   

I couldn't agree wth you more!  I've been an avid viewer since the beginning and 1/2 way through last night I thought, why am I watching this?

Even the portion with Iggy and the children seemed odd and misplaced to me ~ this was such a random scenario........have we "met" these characters before?

Time to reevaluate my programming!

@Tinkrbl44    I'm sorry you feel the need to be so snarky with your remarks.  How ironic that you are mocking and belittling others' feelings.

@Irish1210   Yes!   And I didn't get the portion with Iggy and those children either 🤔I also don't recall these characters so not sure where this storyline came from .  Like you I lost interest in this episode within the first 15 minutes.  I hope they don't continue down this road .    I enjoy the relationships and patient stories,   That's why I watch.   I dont understand why some shows must go this route.  If I want politics pushed upon me I'll watch the news.  And finally I agree.   Time to reevaluate 😺

One of the sociopathic kids, the one they initially blamed the injuries on, Juliette I believe her name is, was in a previous episode as one of Iggy's patients.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, the brother and sister were treated by Iggy last season, she is very abusive to her brother. 

Esteemed Contributor

totally disappointed in last nights show and the direction it's going in this season.   I've reevaluated and I feel ill take a break from the show and check back now and then to see if anything has changed.   I used to really enjoy this show and  looked forward to watching it , but this year is so political .  If I want political views I'll watch the news,  which I do .  Don't need my nighttime shows   Pushing there views.    I watch to get away from all that.     some of the subjects they are choosing to take on are not what All viewers agree with .    Not smart to offend maybe half your viewership .

Honored Contributor

Good episode last night, I thought it was one of the better ones in the last few weeks. 

Valued Contributor

terrible show last night. fast forward it all.

Max the crusader was at  it again.

Lets see who he helps next  week.

Respected Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

terrible show last night. fast forward it all.

Max the crusader was at  it again.

Lets see who he helps next  week.

@heart of savino   I agree. 

The mission to rename the hospital was absurd.

The show was formerly a favorite of mine but, as some have said, it has lost its way.  I turned it off half way through.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

As I already said, I thought it was a better episode, but I have commented I am not liking Max, the Crusader, he needs to slow it down.His causes are getting out of hand, one person cannot fight this many.  

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

As I already said, I thought it was a better episode, but I have commented I am not liking Max, the Crusader, he needs to slow it down.His causes are getting out of hand, one person cannot fight this many.  

I agree, Max needs to pick a lane & stay there, instead of running after every harebrained "cause" that someone comes to him about.