Honored Contributor

Re: New Amsterdam Season Finale

I love Helen and Max together, I hope they have a happy ending on Tues. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I’m glad Reynolds walked away. Lauren and the Uber driver was predictable. Max should get a social worker degree. He doesn’t see too many patients. They had to get in a political comment. Max and Helen meh. Iggy is a psychological mess and the best doctor, Kapoor is gone. I’ll take a cab and go to the hospital up the street.
Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:
Well, I’m glad Reynolds walked away. Lauren and the Uber driver was predictable. Max should get a social worker degree. He doesn’t see too many patients. They had to get in a political comment. Max and Helen meh. Iggy is a psychological mess and the best doctor, Kapoor is gone. I’ll take a cab and go to the hospital up the street.

St Elsewhere ????

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle   Bawahaha. St. Elsewhere was in Boston.  New Amsterdam in NYC.  However, your comment made me laugh out loud. Thanks. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

@Shelbelle   Bawahaha. St. Elsewhere was in Boston.  New Amsterdam in NYC.  However, your comment made me laugh out loud. Thanks. 

Yes, of course St Elsewhere was in Boston, but it made me laugh too, since that was why they nicknamed St Eligious as St Eleswhere, because it was considered the lower end of the hospitals in the area. What a show that one was. One of the best !!!

Valued Contributor

MAX  is the medical director of the hospital.he doesnot need to see patients.

medical directors of a hospital sit in their office 9-5  and take care of hospital business.

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

MAX  is the medical director of the hospital.he doesnot need to see patients.

medical directors of a hospital sit in their office 9-5  and take care of hospital business.

It is a show, it would be very boring if that is all he did.  They have to spice it up.

Esteemed Contributor

No I’ll take my cab to NYU
Esteemed Contributor

Medical directors often see patients when they are doctors; depends on the doctor