Esteemed Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

Love the show, the actors, & the story line.  Hope it keeps getting renewed.  My eyes misted up when Max lifted up the rug to see his wife's blood.  

@luvzchiz ...Yes!...I was wondering why he turned away the cleaning women that Dr. Sharpe had arranged for to help him out and then we saw why....very heartwrenching!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Valued Contributor

This show is the best,every episode is very  good

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone watch the season finale?  I really like this show.  I hope that I am not the only one, because I want to see it return in January.  

I am wondering about the doctor that had the leg surgery.....the one with the drug problem.....I am terrible with names.  Did that other doctor take her pain pill?  I know that he is also an addict and the one she chose to help her through this post surgical stage.  I wonder if she will report him.

I realize that this is just a program, but that little daughter of Max sure must spend hours at the hospital day care.....I assume that is where she spends her days.

I think that the OCD pregnant girl will end up staying with the grandfather doctor of her baby during her pregnancy.  Sorry, I don't remember names.

I am sure that they will bring back Dr. Sharpe in some way since she was fired in the last episode.  I have a feeling that they are going to put her and Max together as a couple.  

Also, the therapist doctor must need to see a therapist.  Why would anyone apply to adopt a child without their partners knowledge of it?  I could do without this storyline. JMHO

Just some of my thoughts.  Anyone else have any about the show?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

This is one of the few night time shows I watch on regular TV channel.  I think the writers are very good and the stories are the kind that I want to see to conclusion.  Was glad that the Doc was cleared of cancer and I also think that he will end up with Dr. Sharpe.  I am enjoying this show very much!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: New Amsterdam Season 2

[ Edited ]

Love this show.  We Dvr it.  I didn't realize that this was the season finale.  Had tears in my eyes again at the ending with Max & his wife, with her telling him that he would never forget her. All he had to do was look at their daughter. 😭. It hit too close for home to me. 

i, too, think that the "watcher". Took the pill.  Not sure if it was for his use though.  The acting of the ensemble is terrific .  To me they are all believable.  I'm not sure of the sudden prisoner revolt.  

Wish that seasons would be longer.  Watching the old Perry Masons and found out that a season was 39 episodes.  In today's world, that's 3 years.  

edited to correct darn auto correct. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

what is really amazing that these are real stories and events that happened to this doctor in bellview hospital in new york.all the events are true.

I work next to bellview hospital  and the street is always closed and  watch them film the outdoor scenes at lunch time.

Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

Love this show.  We Dvr it.  I didn't realize that this was the season finale.  Had tears in my eyes again at the ending with Max & his wife, with her telling him that he would never forget her. All he had to do was look at their daughter. 😭. It hit too close for home to me. 

i, too, think that the "watcher". Took the pill.  Not sure if it was for his use though.  The acting of the ensemble is terrific .  To me they are all believable.  I'm not sure of the sudden prisoner revolt.  

Wish that seasons would be longer.  Watching the old Perry Masons and found out that a season was 39 episodes.  In today's world, that's 3 years.  

edited to correct darn auto correct. 

@luvzchizIt not the season finale but the fall finale that will come back in January.  It is a great show.

Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Anyone watch the season finale?  I really like this show.  I hope that I am not the only one, because I want to see it return in January.  

I am wondering about the doctor that had the leg surgery.....the one with the drug problem.....I am terrible with names.  Did that other doctor take her pain pill?  I know that he is also an addict and the one she chose to help her through this post surgical stage.  I wonder if she will report him.

I realize that this is just a program, but that little daughter of Max sure must spend hours at the hospital day care.....I assume that is where she spends her days.

I think that the OCD pregnant girl will end up staying with the grandfather doctor of her baby during her pregnancy.  Sorry, I don't remember names.

I am sure that they will bring back Dr. Sharpe in some way since she was fired in the last episode.  I have a feeling that they are going to put her and Max together as a couple.  

Also, the therapist doctor must need to see a therapist.  Why would anyone apply to adopt a child without their partners knowledge of it?  I could do without this storyline. JMHO

I'm totaly with you about that therapist who was going to adopt a child without telling his partner.  His partner has the role as a stay at home mom and most of the care the kids need!  If my husband would do such a thing, I'd walk out the door!!!  And I think the doctor really needs to see a therapist pronto!!!!

Respected Contributor

The child psych doctor, Dr. Iggy or whatever, is my least favorite character on this show.  His husband seems to have better sense than he does!

Honored Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

I'm totaly with you about that therapist who was going to adopt a child without telling his partner.  His partner has the role as a stay at home mom and most of the care the kids need!  If my husband would do such a thing, I'd walk out the door!!!  And I think the doctor really needs to see a therapist pronto!!!!

@arrabella 

I think Dr Iggy Frome had second thoughts about addingf another child when the call came during a disasterous morning.    He wasn't sure what to do ....  JMO