Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

Anyone watch the season finale?  I really like this show.  I hope that I am not the only one, because I want to see it return in January.  

I am wondering about the doctor that had the leg surgery.....the one with the drug problem.....I am terrible with names.  Did that other doctor take her pain pill?  I know that he is also an addict and the one she chose to help her through this post surgical stage.  I wonder if she will report him.

I realize that this is just a program, but that little daughter of Max sure must spend hours at the hospital day care.....I assume that is where she spends her days.

I think that the OCD pregnant girl will end up staying with the grandfather doctor of her baby during her pregnancy.  Sorry, I don't remember names.

I am sure that they will bring back Dr. Sharpe in some way since she was fired in the last episode.  I have a feeling that they are going to put her and Max together as a couple.  

Also, the therapist doctor must need to see a therapist.  Why would anyone apply to adopt a child without their partners knowledge of it?  I could do without this storyline. JMHO

Just some of my thoughts.  Anyone else have any about the show?

I'm totaly with you about that therapist who was going to adopt a child without telling his partner.  His partner has the role as a stay at home mom and most of the care the kids need!  If my husband would do such a thing, I'd walk out the door!!!  And I think the doctor really needs to see a therapist pronto!!!!

@arrabella 

I think Dr Iggy Frome had second thoughts about addingf another child when the call came during a disasterous morning.    He wasn't sure what to do ....  JMO

He should have not considered adopting another child without consulting his partner in the first place! I don't blame his partner for being upset!! I'd be livid!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: New Amsterdam Season 2

[ Edited ]

I was glad they picked this up right where they left off. Dr. Fromme has some serious identity issues. How sad he couldn't name three things he liked about himself.

We also got the answer about that missing pill Lauren couldn't find.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

the best show on television

Honored Contributor

Still loving this program. It keeps moving along; nothing drags out too long.

Honored Contributor

I  might of missed something, if I recall the episode before the break Lauren was still in a cast and recovering, and this episode she was fully healed

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Really enjoyed this week's episode. Each episode really keeps moving along at a great clip! I thought each of the storylines were well written and the actors were good as always.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Really enjoyed this week's episode. Each episode really keeps moving along at a great clip! I thought each of the storylines were well written and the actors were good as always.

-------------

I agree!!  This week's episode was one of the best...good stories and acting.  Dealt with the issue of terminal disease in such a warm, caring manner!!

Honored Contributor

Very far fetched this week, that they could bring back the patients they had dismissed, Max comes with some really unusual ideas, but I did love Max and Helen at the end, wonderful chemistry. 

Super Contributor
We were watching it and I asked my hubby if the hospital he worked got rid of patients. He said yes they had, the difference being they would not get them returned...lol. I enjoy it even though it’s far-fetched at times. The book it’s based on is really good.
Valued Contributor

THIS is really a great show.every episode is enjoyable. the cast are all terrfic.

I just wished i lived in DR KUPARS home  the way he kees his home and especially

the cooking he does.