Honored Contributor

Good start, sad ending, well written. 

Respected Contributor

Agree!

Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't expecting that ending wow !

Frequent Contributor

Agree! 

I really like this show.  I think the actors make it seem very real.  I hope it stays on-air for awhile.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  thanks for starting the new thread.

Agree with all you said. It kept us thinking one thing until the end although after they showed the person who had died, I realized they had given us plenty of clues.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

On all the summer promos they said Max has 3 women in his life and one will not survive. Was it my imagination or was Max acting very cold to Helen, what was up with that?

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle Yes it seemed that way, but I noticed except for business matters the episode didn't have him interacting personally with too many of the other regular characters.  I think he is just not ready to deal with the tragic loss of his wife yet and that will be a topic throughout the season

Respected Contributor

It was sad that he lost his wife but I was hoping that would happen.

It gives the writers options for many storylines, including romantic interests, moving forward

The ending of the show was a surprise...well done!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Valued Contributor

The writers and producers said they didnot make up their mind who would die until the last day they wrote the script.they said they really wanted to keep the wife since they liked her as an actress.

Honored Contributor

They directed this show well. Two characters I was afraid might have died didn’t. They made you think they were dead by not showing them, after they showed them you saw the back story. The also did something straight out of The Sixth Sense, you didn’t get it until the end.