Respected Contributor

All I can say is,not enjoying this split storyline in US and UK. I think they will be wrapping it up soon. So glad to see Ella again and sorry Dr. Kapoor will not return. 

Frequent Contributor

That was a pretty good show finally. but its time to say goodbye.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

They haven't proven they're a couple to me; right now they're just two people having sex. Did anyone else see Helen lying in bed looking annoyed a couple of weeks ago while Max was up with Luna doing what a parent does when a child wakes up. If she is planning on having a life with Max shouldn't she be trying to start some kind of relationship with his daughter? No because as I've said repeatedly Helen is selfish. That's why she made such a mess of things with her niece. She needs someone whose sole focus can be on her. That is not Max. Even Karen, the Chair of the hospital, tried to warn Helen because she knows long term those two are not going to work. 

I called this one. If they hadn't spent so much time focusing on those two the show might not be ending. It had so much promise in the beginning. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~