Esteemed Contributor
Max is not the typical administrator, having worked in many hospitals over the years. They do not have budgetary leeway like Max does & bottom line is always his/her priority. All aren’t doctors either.
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, I am just as confused about Luna, where did she come from all of a sudden last night??

my guess was was that max went back and brought her to london......after they finished painting/furnishing their flat.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, I am just as confused about Luna, where did she come from all of a sudden last night??

my guess was was that max went back and brought her to london......after they finished painting/furnishing their flat.

But it appeared that she just ran into the room all on her own from out of thr blue!!!

Honored Contributor

Looks to me like Max and Helen went ahead to set up their apartment and get settled in, and Luna arrived when the home was ready for her.  I didn't see who accompanied her, but I doubt she flew alone. 

Anyway, Luna is now there with them.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

But it appeared that she just ran into the room all on her own from out of thr blue!!!

maybe i wasnt paying good enough attention, but i thought she walked into the flat with max and then ran to helen.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I know story lines have to change to keep things fresh but........ not liking so far.  Obviously Max will have to leave Helen and come back to New Amsterdam.

Honored Contributor

So, will Max be on his crusades now in London??

Esteemed Contributor

They have totally destroyed this show. Max is now opening a clinic in the alley. Helen is hiring people to make the hospital politically correct. New Amsterdam is not even close to what drew the viewers. I just don't understand the writers or thinking that went into this program.

Trusted Contributor

@elated wrote:

They have totally destroyed this show. Max is now opening a clinic in the alley. Helen is hiring people to make the hospital politically correct. New Amsterdam is not even close to what drew the viewers. I just don't understand the writers or thinking that went into this program.

Glad I read this.  Will not be watching any more "politically correct" stuff!

Honored Contributor

WOW....that was some roller coaster last night.

i was sorry that they actually killed that character off......

there was A LOT going on.

helen is so NOT ready for a romantic relationship......she really needs to focus on healing herself and get her life under control. 

will we see max stay at NA and helen go back to the UK for now?