Honored Contributor

The show returns on the 20th for its final season, however Dr Helen Sharpe will not be returning,  the actress has quit the show. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

The show returns on the 20th for its final season, however Dr Helen Sharpe will not be returning,  the actress has quit the show. 

@Shelbelle 

I could be wrong, but thought I read it's going to have a shorter final season.  Well, with Dr Sharpe gone, it will be a simpler storyline for Max returning to his original position.   

I still remember the actor as Liz's husband on the Blacklist ....  I was sad when he left, and now wonder where he'll turn up next.

Honored Contributor

Yes, only 13 episodes this season

Honored Contributor

Reminder for tonite

Honored Contributor

Good show last night, sans Helen. 

Honored Contributor

Good last nite, bui that ATM thing was ridiculous!!

Honored Contributor

i have loved both of the first two episodes.

i am going to be sorry to see this  show retire.

i have never even seen the first season and a few episodes of the second season so i will probably go back and watch it from the beginning.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i have loved both of the first two episodes.

i am going to be sorry to see this  show retire.

i have never even seen the first season and a few episodes of the second season so i will probably go back and watch it from the beginning.

Well worth seeing it from the beginning, you missed a lot

Honored Contributor

I hope Max ends up with the deaf doctor ( I forgot her name), they seem to have chemistry. 

Honored Contributor

I wish we could all agree to keep a single running thread per show. Since that's not my call, I will confine my replies regarding this show to this thread.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.