Reply
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,568
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Anyone planning on seeing this movie?Smiley Happy  At one point I had no interest but after seeing an interview with Will Smith I am excited to see it.  I have always liked him since "Fresh Prince" days.  He was so humble during the interview, talking about Robin Williams and praising him for how good he was in the original.  I have seen promos and Will Smith seems to have done a great jobSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,101
Registered: ‎08-18-2016

    Not I.

Hollywood film industry doesn't even try to be original anymore. I guess all the creativity either dried up, or is under pressure to be stifled. (it's the 2nd one)

 

For the longest time now they're content to re-imagine, re-cast, and re-make moneymakers from the past. 

No, not interested in that.

I guess like a lot of other things, the BEST of that industry have already been made.

 

 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,112
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

I don’t do theaters too much any more. Rude people who don’t have manners have kept me away. But I know for sure I am going to buy it on DVD. I know the story obviously but visually it looks stunningly gorgeous. I don’t mind the live action remakes myself. I didn’t go see Dumbo because even as a kid the movie was too sad for me.

Confucius says don’t listen to a tolerance lecture from a bully.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,568
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

@Nancy Drew 1 wrote:

I don’t do theaters too much any more. Rude people who don’t have manners have kept me away. But I know for sure I am going to buy it on DVD. I know the story obviously but visually it looks stunningly gorgeous. I don’t mind the live action remakes myself. I didn’t go see Dumbo because even as a kid the movie was too sad for me.


I didn't see dumbo either, but I did see Cinderella, and Beauty and the Beast remakes and I really enjoyed them.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,739
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Some things are just better on a big screen. I am going to see it asap

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,119
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Aladdin-Disney-Store-Opening-Ceremony-Key-Limited-Release-2019-Jasmine-Genie



Anyone get the key?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,407
Registered: ‎03-12-2010
I’m probably the most excited about this movie this year, and that’s saying a lot with the Avengers and Star Wars out this year. Will be going Thursday at 6pm and seeing it in 3D.

I catch myself singing “Prince Ali, Ali is he, Ali of Agbah” all the time now and I don’t even know if those are the correct words!!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,568
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

@drizzella wrote:

Aladdin-Disney-Store-Opening-Ceremony-Key-Limited-Release-2019-Jasmine-Genie



Anyone get the key?


Thats interesting  Where did u get thatSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,119
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: New Alladin

[ Edited ]

@yellow919 wrote:

@drizzella wrote:

Aladdin-Disney-Store-Opening-Ceremony-Key-Limited-Release-2019-Jasmine-Genie



Anyone get the key?


Thats interesting  Where did u get thatSmiley Happy


The Disney Store

 

PS - It was given out free to the first 100 Guests who made a purchase on May 19

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,568
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

@drizzella wrote:

@yellow919 wrote:

@drizzella wrote:

Aladdin-Disney-Store-Opening-Ceremony-Key-Limited-Release-2019-Jasmine-Genie



Anyone get the key?


Thats interesting  Where did u get thatSmiley Happy


The Disney Store


Of course lol.  They closed the Disney store here a couple years ago.  It was always fun to go there and look at everything.Smiley Happy